Very weird 15 wrx premium order experience..? Is this norm?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Very weird 15 wrx premium order experience..? Is this norm? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hi all, Ordered 2015 wrx premium CVT back on April 29th. Was told At the time wait should be around ...

Very weird 15 wrx premium order experience..? Is this norm?

Hi all,

Ordered 2015 wrx premium CVT back on April 29th. Was told At the time wait should be around 2 mo. Never heard back so called at the end of June still no vin but was told end of June early July. Called back yesterday still no vin or premium models (at all) on next few ships to east coast?? Now I'm looking at end of August. Dealer has tons of limited but no premium.

Is this the norm ordering these cars? Why don't they have a model variety?

Thanks in advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WrxGuy2015 View Post
    Hi all,

Ordered 2015 wrx premium CVT back on April 29th. Was told At the time wait should be around 2 mo. Never heard back so called at the end of June still no vin but was told end of June early July. Called back yesterday still no vin or premium models (at all) on next few ships to east coast?? Now I'm looking at end of August. Dealer has tons of limited but no premium.

Is this the norm ordering these cars? Why don't they have a model variety?

Thanks in advance
    Seems long to me, I ordered on March 20th, 15 CWP WRX premium with sport package, received May 20th...
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

2015 CWP WRX Premium
    Warranty friendly mods for now-

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

Here's your best option.
    Either call the dealer or go there in person, then act really upset and frustrated. Make up some bull**** about why this is such a gigantic inconvenience for you. Try to get month or two off of your payment, or have them give you a bunch of accessories for free. I did this and got all weather mats, couple cargo nets, rainguards, mud flaps, 2 free oil changes and they installed my aftermarket grill for me.

A little bit of bitching goes a long way when you are spending this kind of money. Also, ignore the unimportant people, go straight for the manager.

Sucks probably will miss most of summer...

Not normal at all where I'm at. We don't even have to order. If you really want one, I can drive one to you . There are four or five on the lot last time I drove by.

I had similar experience - seems to be hit or miss depending on where you are at. In late April in south carolina i ordered a 6spd limited DGM with nav/keyless/H-K and they told me 8-10 weeks then told me 12-16, they didnt give me a VIN or order number just told me they would call me when they got an estimated delivery. some people have lucked out and ordered a model that was more common and already in the pipeline and they got theirs in 4-6 weeks. so im hoping for mid July.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.