ETA after 6 months

This is a discussion on ETA after 6 months within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I ordereda a GBP Base in first week of April. The dealer gave my the VON this week. That is ...

ETA after 6 months

I ordereda a GBP Base in first week of April. The dealer gave my the VON this week. That is after two months. I spoke with SoA, they gave me an ETA of Septermber or early october.
    Has anyone seen so much delay?
    6 months?
    Is it because I did not add any accessories?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sorry to hear how long you have been waiting. I believe the lack of options is as good a reason for the delay as any. Base is limited, Limited are not ,errr. Anyone out there know how this works?

Technically speaking, these cars are out quite early. Usually 2015 models are not released until late summer to early fall. It does not surprise me that they would have such a delay to purchase them now if you did not snag one when they first launched a few months ago.
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

I Support ClubWRX
    Car manufacturers can go too far with new model year designations. The 2015 WRX would be such a car. What's next? The 2017 beamed back from the future on sale next month?
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics