2015 WRX Invoice Base Model

This is a discussion on 2015 WRX Invoice Base Model within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Does anyone know the invoice price of the base model WRX? Can't seem to find it anywhere....

2015 WRX Invoice Base Model

Does anyone know the invoice price of the base model WRX? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoast386 View Post
    Does anyone know the invoice price of the base model WRX? Can't seem to find it anywhere.
    $25,912 completely base, no added options (:

Quote Originally Posted by themomopan View Post
    $25,912 completely base, no added options (:
    Thank you for getting back to me. One last quote. What about the base STI?

I Support ClubWRX
    2015 Subaru WRX Review | Edmunds.com

If you build your model you can get MSRP and a fairly accurate Invoice price for car and desired options. Base STI is $33,430.

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo0034 View Post
    2015 Subaru WRX Review | Edmunds.com

If you build your model you can get MSRP and a fairly accurate Invoice price for car and desired options. Base STI is $33,430.
    I actually just left the dealer not to long ago. Picked up a base STI White for cheap. Just gotta wait for the car to get here. Month is gonna be a long time.

I Support ClubWRX
    If your wait estimate for a sti is only a month you're pretty lucky. The standard wait is around 8-10 weeks. Congrats.

Well when I got there I was looking for a White Base STI. I didn't know that the subie dealers don't order the base models. They always have short throw shifter and other parts that bump up the price. But I just wanted the base. It just so happen when he went to order me just a base that car that was suppose to be coming with additional parts has not been assembled yet so I was able to claim the car as is. So short story short I go that car which is why I have the short time frame of delivery

The one I found on costcoauto.com for the base is 25,612 which includes the shipping charge. I ordered mine 7 weeks ago and I am picking it up tonight. I will either use the costcoauto.com pricing or the American Canoe Association pricing. If you have a Costco membership I would recommend checking out that website which shows you the msrp on the car and all options.

Quote Originally Posted by knunn221 View Post
    The one I found on costcoauto.com for the base is 25,612 which includes the shipping charge. I ordered mine 7 weeks ago and I am picking it up tonight. I will either use the costcoauto.com pricing or the American Canoe Association pricing. If you have a Costco membership I would recommend checking out that website which shows you the msrp on the car and all options.
    You don't have to have a membership to see the pricing. FYI