2015 WRX Limited + Nav
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2015 WRX Limited + Nav within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; First post here. YAY! Anyways, been looking for a 2015 WRX Limited + Nav in the So Cal area. Anyone ...

2015 WRX Limited + Nav

First post here. YAY!

Anyways, been looking for a 2015 WRX Limited + Nav in the So Cal area. Anyone have any leads? and has anyone in the country actually successfully gotten the car at invoice price? A few dealers refuse to budge on the MSRP.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

good luck getting them to budge......I know south coast had a few but they are pretty pricey over there....

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

If you don't need the car immediately, wait until the dealers start getting overstock. It will happen eventually and that is when you will start being able to get deals. They are more willing to cut slack on the price when the car is costing them money to sit on the lot. Right now they are so new and coveted that they are going to sell as soon as they hit the rock. The dealers know that too, so they are not motivated to drop the prices as much at this point. It always goes this way!

Thanks for the tip. No rush to buy right now for me so I'll wait a little bit. It's weird cause I see people on this forum that have gotten the Limited+Nav but there isn't a single dealership in all of SoCal that has one in stock.

Nor Cal dealers are asking $7,000 extra as a markup for WRXs. Sickening but true.

Yeah. I ordered one from a dealer here in NorCal for around invoice. Yay SoCal!

Quote Originally Posted by themomopan View Post
    Yeah. I ordered one from a dealer here in NorCal for around invoice. Yay SoCal!
    Would you mind sharing which dealer you worked with? PM me if you prefer.

I ended up placing an order on Saturday for a 6 spd Limited, GBP with Nav, short shifter and dimming mirror. Getting it through my nearest dealer using the Costco plan. Originally they said it wouldn't come in until October, but got a call today saying that they were able to assign me a car in the build lineup that wasn't spoken for, so it'll come in August now! Whee ha!

Quote Originally Posted by sacamano View Post
    I ended up placing an order on Saturday for a 6 spd Limited, GBP with Nav, short shifter and dimming mirror. Getting it through my nearest dealer using the Costco plan. Originally they said it wouldn't come in until October, but got a call today saying that they were able to assign me a car in the build lineup that wasn't spoken for, so it'll come in August now! Whee ha!
    Awesome, I am thinking of taking the same car buying path and PM'd you for details if you dont mind sharing.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.