Wait times on 2015 WRX orders
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 1234567891011 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Wait times on 2015 WRX orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; New member here. Ordered my 2015 WRX on April 7th but the wait is killing me. Still don't have a ...

Wait times on 2015 WRX orders

New member here. Ordered my 2015 WRX on April 7th but the wait is killing me. Still don't have a VIN and therefore no arrive estimate - Uhgg. This will be my second Subie, drove a 2006 Legacy for 7 years before giving it to a family member who really needed a reliable car. We also have an 2014 6 cylinder Outback but my husband drives that. I ordered the WRX Limited in lightning red with the short throw shifter. Can't wait - the test drive was a ton of fun but it is not going to sustain me much longer! Wondering if others have orders pending and what kind of wait times they are expecting/experiencing. We are in NH, not sure if the location affects expected delivery times or not.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I've heard different things. Seems like 8 weeks is fairly standard as an estimated lead time but I had one local to me dealer tell me 12 weeks. Others here ordered and it took less then a couple weeks. I'm sure there are a bunch of things that can effect lead times like canceled orders, preordered stock, popularity of certain models/colors, the expected volume of the dealer, geographic location, etc., etc.

I can can totally empathize with the wait killing you though. I'm in the same boat.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Just ordered a '15 WRX Limited. Dealer gave me an vehicle order number (VON) and said expected date is last week of June, so 10 weeks. Ive heard a bunch of different things about how you can check orders and if the dealer can give you better info... It seems that not much info is available until it gets shipped. If you have a VON I heard that you can call Subaru of America if the dealer isn't giving you any info. Haven't tried this yet and may be a waste of time.

NH? I am in Rye and drive by Ocean Subaru daily.

I see a blue and silver one there now.....

That is very tempting but I really want the red limited. Guess I will just have to suck it up and wait my 8-10 weeks

I'm in the same boat. I ordered my WRX today, 8-12 weeks doesn't seem like a long time when I tell other people who ordered cars. I can't stand it

Mine took 5 weeks from order date to delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainking View Post
    Damn that's quick. What I'm guessing what happened with you is that they had one you wanted already scheduled to come in but it was far enough away to still add the accessories you wanted. Either way you just gave me hope

I Support ClubWRX
    Lulz. Brace yourselves. The wait threads are coming.

Sent from my HTC One
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

What exactly did you order? I don't live too far from you off 88, so I'm curious

5 weeks? thats it? I am suppsoed to get mine at the end of May which will make over 2 months wait for me

Damn, I feel lucky. I went to test drive a '14 on 4/9 with no idea that the '15's were on the way. Dealer told me they'd be here end of the month, then low and behold I got a call on 4/11 that one had hit the lot. I put $500 down on it and drove it away the next day!

Ordered mine last week (Sydney, Australia) from a place who ended up stuffing me around saying that no one can get their hands on one for 2-3 months so I got my deposit back. Called every dealer in the state and interstate and finally got one motor group that could get one which just came into the country. It will be here in a week.

Bloody excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Kristin409 View Post
    What exactly did you order? I don't live too far from you off 88, so I'm curious
    WRB 6MT, limited with navi/harman kardon/push button start. Only port installed accessories I got was the auto dimming/homelink which they installed when I was picking my car up. I've heard bad reviews from SDC dealers but I got my car for 500 below invoice and got it exactly 5 weeks from order date. I had a really good experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnsy View Post
    5 weeks? thats it? I am suppsoed to get mine at the end of May which will make over 2 months wait for me
    From what I hear, they come in sooner then expected. They'd rather overshoot their ETA then under.

WRB 6MT, limited with navi/harman kardon/push button start. Only port installed accessories I got was the auto dimming/homelink which they installed when I was picking my car up. I've heard bad reviews from SDC dealers but I got my car for 500 below invoice and got it exactly 5 weeks from order date. I had a really good experience.

From what I hear, they come in sooner then expected. They'd rather overshoot their ETA then under.

I really hope it does come in early. I'm so tired of waiting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.