Wait times on 2015 WRX orders - Page 9
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Wait times on 2015 WRX orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey Guys, I'm not sure about their availability as of right now, but I bought my 2015 WRX from Manchester ...

Hey Guys, I'm not sure about their availability as of right now, but I bought my 2015 WRX from Manchester Subaru in NH just last weekend and they had a huge inventory. Granted I didn't order it from the factory and I didn't add any options onto the Base FUN model so they did have the car I was looking for already on the lot. I do know they have a lot of WRX's (mostly Premiums and Limiteds) and offer free delivery anywhere in New England. They offered me the best price on the base model and were very pleasant to deal with. I'd say if you can't wait for them to ship it from the factory, that it might be worth giving them a call to see if they have what you're looking for. Wait times are one thing, but it took me a long time to even find anyone with the 2015on the lot that wasn't already spoken for. Happy Hunting!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ordered 5/8, received VON right then and there. Car was delivered to dealer 11 weeks later. I'm in Virginia (Shenandoah Valley).

Ordered an STI on 6/23, just got a text this weekend from my sales guy stating that it should arrive next week on the 13th. We'll see......

Ordered 2015 GBP WRX Limited 6MT with NAV, Homelink, Short-throw, and arm rest ext on July 8th. ETA: September. I've never seen a 2015 in person. They're rare in Indiana and are spoken for at dealerships before they ever arrive.

Seems like the sti's are coming in faster than wrx's.

Quote Originally Posted by sacnvz View Post
    Ordered an STI on 6/23, just got a text this weekend from my sales guy stating that it should arrive next week on the 13th. We'll see......
    I ordered on 6/24, does that mean mine will be here on the 14th? Wish it was true lol

Quote Originally Posted by jcr557 View Post
    I ordered on 6/24, does that mean mine will be here on the 14th? Wish it was true lol
    lol text your sales guy and see what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by tunafisch View Post
    Hey Guys, I'm not sure about their availability as of right now, but I bought my 2015 WRX from Manchester Subaru in NH just last weekend and they had a huge inventory. Granted I didn't order it from the factory and I didn't add any options onto the Base FUN model so they did have the car I was looking for already on the lot. I do know they have a lot of WRX's (mostly Premiums and Limiteds) and offer free delivery anywhere in New England. They offered me the best price on the base model and were very pleasant to deal with. I'd say if you can't wait for them to ship it from the factory, that it might be worth giving them a call to see if they have what you're looking for. Wait times are one thing, but it took me a long time to even find anyone with the 2015on the lot that wasn't already spoken for. Happy Hunting!
    just got mine from manchester subaru - I took the 2015 limited wrx that was in the showroom

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jjoakl View Post
    I've never seen a 2015 in person. They're rare in Indiana and are spoken for at dealerships before they ever arrive.
    You should appreciate this!

My 2015 was the first 2015 I had ever seen outside of an Auto Show.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

I was just wondering, the VONs you guys are getting, how many digits are they? I called my dealer and asked for the order number and they gave me a 5 digit number. Does that sound right?

Quote Originally Posted by DRsnoopy View Post
    I was just wondering, the VONs you guys are getting, how many digits are they? I called my dealer and asked for the order number and they gave me a 5 digit number. Does that sound right?
    My VON number is 9 digits.

Out of multiple dealers in my area, only one had an unreserved one coming in with what I wanted. Lucky for me I put a deposit down and only waited 3 weeks. The other dealers all said 8-12 weeks. Note that mine was one of four coming in, and it was the only one unspoken for.

Still selling like mad in Texas...

Quote Originally Posted by sacnvz View Post
    My VON number is 9 digits.
    thanks..i figured my 5 digit number was too short, i have no idea if they just made a number up or if they just made a mistake. ill give them a call again today

I got a 2015 Limited WRblue CVT with the navi and remote start. I waited around 11 weeks, traveled to conneticut to get it.

I ordered a 2015 WR Blue Limited w/ manual on Monday, 8/4. Salesman gave me the last week in December as the expected timeframe for delivery! ...I can't wait that long lol...I hope they are overstating that wait!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.