Wait times on 2015 WRX orders - Page 8
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Wait times on 2015 WRX orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Picked it up last night. Almost exactly 8 weeks....

Picked it up last night.

Almost exactly 8 weeks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    Picked it up last night.

Almost exactly 8 weeks.
    Awesome glad to hear! Mine was exactly the same 3 days short of 8 weeks

Sent by clapping two rocks together

Just ordered a WRX Limited in WR Blue Manual - Dealer said I will have an early Christmas Present.
    Mid Nov. delivery - 3 months!

Quote Originally Posted by fwconti View Post
    Just ordered a WRX Limited in WR Blue Manual - Dealer said I will have an early Christmas Present.
    Mid Nov. delivery - 3 months!
    Definitely at least 2 months. You get a VON? If not they haven't ordered it yet. Get a VON. Bother them

Woo! You got it!

Grats dude!!

Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    Picked it up last night.

Almost exactly 8 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ajaxthecleaner25 View Post
    That all depends on what state you live in. In NJ, forget it. You will wait and not hear anything until the damn car is at port. The wait is just damn frustrating.
    This is true. The dealer did not find out the car was coming until it was on the car CARRIER. NJ must have no infrastructure regarding international shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by joeypants View Post
    This is true. The dealer did not find out the car was coming until it was on the car CARRIER. NJ must have no infrastructure regarding international shipping.
    Surely SOA in Cherry Hill has some insight? That has to be beyond frustrating for you guys!
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

2015 CWP WRX Premium
    Warranty friendly mods for now-

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

I already got mine but that's how it was, even back in 2006 when I got THAT subaru ordered. Mine arrived on a Thursday late in the day and they asked if I could pick it up Monday, because there was no open time for the delivery. I said no, I'm getting it Friday, I don't need the long delivery process. I'll figure it out, or come back later.

Ordered my 15 wrx premium the end of May. They told me 8-12 weeks the wait is killing me too

Quote Originally Posted by OleDB View Post
    Prestige subaru
    Base
    5/19

Prestige in westchester ny?

Nah prestige subaru in turnersville nj

Quote Originally Posted by OleDB View Post
    Nah prestige subaru in turnersville nj

Congrats, I hope you enjoy it. I'm coming up on 4 weeks and I'm already getting really impatient lol

I ordered my GBP Limited on 6/2 (WRX).
    Was initially told to expect delivery in October then that arrival time was upgraded to September.

Today I was t-boned in my current vehicle ('09 Civic Si) on my passenger side when I was PARKED!
    Pretty sure the woman was texting when she jumped the curb, took out a light pole and plowed into my car.
    Good thing I wasn't in the process of getting out of my car or hello compound fractures.

Anyway my Si better be totalled, and hurry up with my WRX!1

Quote Originally Posted by wrxOsaurus View Post
    I ordered my GBP Limited on 6/2 (WRX).
    Was initially told to expect delivery in October then that arrival time was upgraded to September.

Today I was t-boned in my current vehicle ('09 Civic Si) on my passenger side when I was PARKED!
    Pretty sure the woman was texting when she jumped the curb, took out a light pole and plowed into my car.
    Good thing I wasn't in the process of getting out of my car or hello compound fractures.

Anyway my Si better be totalled, and hurry up with my WRX!1
    Damn lucky you're not hurt. I stopped by my dealer and found out I went from #5 to #3. He showed me a sheet from the port that read 60 wrx/sti cars being sent to the tri-state area to be delivered by mid September the latest. I'm hoping the two wrx premium LRMs ahead of me were stock orders so I can get my hands on one next month, otherwise I may have to go with GBP or DGM instead

I just ordered a White Limited 6spd with nav/push start etc. I'm located in NYC, judging by what I read seems like I have a loooong wait ahead of me

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.