Wait times on 2015 WRX orders - Page 7
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Wait times on 2015 WRX orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by clamsjager If you have a boat name I have some credits left and can get you an ...

Quote Originally Posted by clamsjager View Post
    If you have a boat name I have some credits left and can get you an exact location of it for you.
    Unfortunately I wasn't told on what boat or even a time. Another sales guy told me "Could be this month or mid august" since Clayton was unavailable at the time. If it ends up being august, that's a 5 month wait and sadly unacceptable. How does a base model take so long to come in?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Here in So Cal, there are plenty of them on the lot. Must be a Geography thing.
    14 sedan Limited: AEM intake, Tomioka IC hose, Cobb AP V3, Invidia down pipe with 3" cat, custom 3" mandrel bent single exhaust, Aem air fuel gauge,Cobb knob,Perrin Pitch Stop mount, SPT front strut tower brace, K-Sport coilovers@1.5" drop.

07 Duramax LBZ- 26psi,intake, TBE, Diablosport programmer, Edge Insight with EGT, EGR block off, BD exhaust manifold, PPE fuel valve.

Exactly, its unreal and no one at the dealership seems to know anything.

I got wrx limited cvt with the nav/keyless/hk wrb ordered 4/12

I ordered mine yesterday.. I was told November/december

Quote Originally Posted by 100plus2Vegas View Post
    Here in So Cal, there are plenty of them on the lot. Must be a Geography thing.
    Yea basically. In the Northeast you can't find a wrx. Was originally looking for a 2014 hatch. Found on with 30k miles the price was 29k it was a base model. I got my 15 base for WAY less than that with tax and tags. The demand in my area is ridiculous. Couldn't find one for over 150 miles so I ordered one.

Sent by clapping two rocks together

Quote Originally Posted by clamsjager View Post
    The wait is worth it.

**1st post ever!**

Those pictures gave me goosebumps..

I just ordered my first ever Subaru today, a 2015 WRX Limited 6SM dark grey metallic, and I absolutely could not be more thrilled with my purchase!

The only problem, they told me I won't receive it until NOVEMBER!!! How am I supposed to wait that long for my new baby? Who has suggestions for ways to pass the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah_Legit View Post
    I just ordered my first ever Subaru today, a 2015 WRX Limited 6SM dark grey metallic, and I absolutely could not be more thrilled with my purchase! The only problem, they told me I won't receive it until NOVEMBER!!! How am I supposed to wait that long for my new baby? Who has suggestions for ways to pass the time?
    Welcome to the Club! That is a LONG wait for a Subaru. I ordered mine on May 24th and still have not received it yet. Initially I was given an ETA of September but it was moved to August and now "Late July". These WRX's are VERY popular. Did you look on cars.com to see if there is a DGM WRX Limited in the area close to you?

****ing double posting forum........

Man November well the good news is they have been coming in a lil earlier mine (base) was three days early from what Ive seen the premiums/limited have been showing up early. The sti's have been real early. Honestly if u want an sti there are 3 sitting on a lot less than 15 mins from me. Finding a base is tough just keep ur eye out for another limited

Sent by clapping two rocks together

I ordered a WRX Premium CVT on 6/3 and have an ETA of 8/6.

Just checked cars.com today and it looks like my car is already showing up there! Still isn't listed on the dealer's website even…
    2015 WRX Premium CVT in WR Blue

How do you guys get to know that your car is on the boat or at the port?
    I have the order number, but no ETA yet. The dealer says it should arrive late July or early August.
    I ordered 4/3.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedInd View Post
    How do you guys get to know that your car is on the boat or at the port?
    I have the order number, but no ETA yet. The dealer says it should arrive late July or early August.
    I ordered 4/3.
    Your sales guy can track this for you.
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

2015 CWP WRX Premium
    Warranty friendly mods for now-

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

Registered User ajaxthecleaner25's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose42 View Post
    That all depends on what state you live in. In NJ, forget it. You will wait and not hear anything until the damn car is at port. The wait is just damn frustrating.
    2015 Limited WRX on order . . . JUST GET HERE ALREADY!

Registered User ajaxthecleaner25's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose42 View Post
    That all depends on what state you live in. In NJ, forget it. You will wait and not hear anything until the damn car is at port. The wait is just damn frustrating.
    2015 Limited WRX on order . . . JUST GET HERE ALREADY!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.