Wait times on 2015 WRX orders - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Wait times on 2015 WRX orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by ajaxthecleaner25 What state did you order in? I live in Western PA....

Quote Originally Posted by ajaxthecleaner25 View Post
    What state did you order in?
    I live in Western PA.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ajaxthecleaner25 View Post
    WRX limited ISM, ordered 4/28, dealer called yesterday and allocation was filled so as a result, should expect car on one of 5 shipments to the tristate area in moth of July. NJ is weird, we do not have VONs or get VINs when the car is on the boat. No tracking numbers or anything. Its sort of like a crap shoot for whats coming in, in what color, and what trim. So I hope my car is on the first shipment.

If anyone has a better explanation about the way the ordering process works in NJ, do add your 2 cents or more.

I ordered my ISM on May 31st and was told I was number one in the queue for that color. My dealer (Ramsey Subaru) told me it would be on 1 of 5 shipments set to arrive in Boston during the month of July also, but still no word. Hoping to hear something this week about the 2nd shipment. Let me know when you receive yours Ajax.

Registered User ajaxthecleaner25's Avatar
    I'm sure you ordered through Clayton, he is the man and is there to truly help the customer. That whole dealership is very helpful and they make you feel appreciated. With that said, the second shipment to hit the east is today so I pray my car is on it. We will see, but i have a good feeling. I called my dealer yesterday and that's what he said. The other shipments for JULY are: the 15th, 24th, and 31st. Don't quote me on it but its something like that. Usual delivery date from port is about 5-8 business days. And then its the prepping the car, which in my belief its only a quick wash and detail and hanging license plate brackets. I really don't know what else they would do to prep the car for pick up. I made sure to tell them not to drill any holes in my front bumper as i will be using a front plate relocation kit.
    2015 Limited WRX on order . . . JUST GET HERE ALREADY!

Quote Originally Posted by Bontchimuz View Post
    Why didnt you just find one on a lot and buy that? Or did you not see any on lots around where you live?
    WRX's around here are not staying on the lots. I still have not found a WRB WRX Limited 6-speed on any lots from me within 100 miles. I keep checking dealer websites but no luck. That's why I ordered mine.

I just ordered mine on Friday, July 4th. They are giving an initial estimate of November. I ordered a base WR Blue Pearl with Fog Lights. Ordered from Utah. It is going to be really difficult to wait that long. Hopefully it will get pushed up.

Finally I got it yesterday. It was ordered 4/10 and was supposed to be in on July 3rd but the truck driver when home for the holiday and it came in yesterday and I picked it up. I don't have any interior pics yet but here are some of the outside.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140707_201851.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	156457

Name:	20140707_201901.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	156465

Name:	20140707_165036.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	103.7 KB 
ID:	156473

Nice! Looks slick, man. Congrats!

No offense darronsdad but you need to get some better exterior pics/angles!

Received a VIN and an July 29th ETA!!

Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    Ordered 5/24
    Estimated Date: September.
    2015 WRX Limited 6-speed (Navi/HK/Push Button)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
    Ordered mine 5/18
    Estimated September
    2015 wrx limited DGM CVT
    Quote Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
    Received a VIN and an July 29th ETA!!
    lucky! I haven't gotten any word as to a change in my ETA.

Could always be worse ordered mine may 19. Wrb base passed on a dgm premium on the lot since it was used for every test drive and already had over 100 miles on it. That's a lot of test drives. Kind of a frustrating getting no info after being told 4 weeks. 😒 but they r saying it should b here the 21st of july so fingers crossed

Sent by clapping two rocks together

Sent by clapping two rocks together[/QUOTE]

Haha awesome

Any ideas on when the ships arrive at the ports for July?

Ordered base 2015 ISM on 4/7 at Ramsey
    Still waiting with no eta. Was told "first in queue"

Double post

Quote Originally Posted by SNE2040 View Post
    Any ideas on when the ships arrive at the ports for July?

Ordered base 2015 ISM on 4/7 at Ramsey
    Still waiting with no eta. Was told "first in queue"
    A: Get use to double posts over here. Happens all the time.
    B: You the same guy from NASIOC that's waited 14 weeks?
    C: Mine is already at the port (Baltimore) and my ETA is end of this month now.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.