Wait times on 2015 WRX orders - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Wait times on 2015 WRX orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; WRX limited ISM, ordered 4/28, dealer called yesterday and allocation was filled so as a result, should expect car on ...

Registered User ajaxthecleaner25's Avatar
    WRX limited ISM, ordered 4/28, dealer called yesterday and allocation was filled so as a result, should expect car on one of 5 shipments to the tristate area in moth of July. NJ is weird, we do not have VONs or get VINs when the car is on the boat. No tracking numbers or anything. Its sort of like a crap shoot for whats coming in, in what color, and what trim. So I hope my car is on the first shipment.

If anyone has a better explanation about the way the ordering process works in NJ, do add your 2 cents or more.
    2015 Limited WRX on order . . . JUST GET HERE ALREADY!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I got my VIN my car should be here July 3rd!

I ordered mine May 2, it's now July 7th and still no word back on the VIN # or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by SubTrex View Post
    I ordered mine May 2, it's now July 7th and still no word back on the VIN # or anything.
    What trim did you order? Also, you will wait my friend, unfortunately that's the name of the game for these cars. Hopefully its sooner then later.

Quote Originally Posted by ajaxthecleaner25 View Post
    What trim did you order? Also, you will wait my friend, unfortunately that's the name of the game for these cars. Hopefully its sooner then later.
    I got the Limited [manual] in WR Blue Pearl. The dealer sent me an Email a few days ago that said due to the color I chose, its taking longer than expected.

Yes i ordered my 2015 wrx limited in ISM on 4/28 and I am still waiting for it to hit port. delivery definitely this month. So it will take some time but be patient, which is not easy. keep yourself distracted haha

Why didnt you just find one on a lot and buy that? Or did you not see any on lots around where you live?

I ordered my 2015 Premium Ice Silver Metallic on June 2nd and received it last week. It's 6MT with cargo tray, auto- dimming mirror with compass, , short throw shifter, center console extender and shock sensor. However, I was told that the estimated delivery time was end of July.

Quote Originally Posted by ajaxthecleaner25 View Post
    Yes i ordered my 2015 wrx limited in ISM on 4/28 and I am still waiting for it to hit port. delivery definitely this month. So it will take some time but be patient, which is not easy. keep yourself distracted haha
    Wow that would drive me batty. That's a long wait lol.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxnh View Post
    Wow that would drive me batty. That's a long wait lol.
    Thats NJ for you. This state is great and sucks at the same time in so many ways.

Quote Originally Posted by WRX-2015 View Post
    I ordered my 2015 Premium Ice Silver Metallic on June 2nd and received it last week. It's 6MT with cargo tray, auto- dimming mirror with compass, , short throw shifter, center console extender and shock sensor. However, I was told that the estimated delivery time was end of July.
    What state did you order in?

I ordered a 2015 Premium in Lightning Red on 6/28, 6MT w/ auto-dimming mirror; dealership won't know an update until late July. I expect a wait of 2 months but I hope they find one sooner at a local dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peniche View Post
    I ordered a 2015 Premium in Lightning Red on 6/28, 6MT w/ auto-dimming mirror; dealership won't know an update until late July. I expect a wait of 2 months but I hope they find one sooner at a local dealer.
    Lucky! I ordered mine (Limited GBP, with Nav/HK, STS, and armrest extender) on 6/1, and was originally told October...since then it's been moved up to August. Who knows when in August, but the day is almost here. Gave me some time to save up for tint and clear bra.

Yes, the wait is the hardest part...and this site is not making it any easier, knowing how much I can/want/should do to my car. Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbification View Post
    Lucky! I ordered mine (Limited GBP, with Nav/HK, STS, and armrest extender) on 6/1, and was originally told October...since then it's been moved up to August. Who knows when in August, but the day is almost here. Gave me some time to save up for tint and clear bra.

Yes, the wait is the hardest part...and this site is not making it any easier, knowing how much I can/want/should do to my car. Heh.
    I sat with the sales manager and he showed me the screen after the order was placed. It showed a 5, which im guessing is my priority/place in line for that car (but i think it's 5th in the northeast)... he explained the allocation and ordering process but I forgot what he said. Did you see anything like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Peniche View Post
    Did you see anything like that?
    Sadly, no; I just saw that the lady put the order in, and the generated wait time for what I ordered. Subsequently, as she kept sending me 'your order just got pushed up one month!' emails, she mentioned that Subaru generally estimates the longest wait time until they start building it, and filling orders. Unfortunately, I don't know much about the ordering process as I've never bought a NEW new car before, so I'm not sure how much the dealer is BS-ing me. I've read on these forums about tracking VONs, so I asked about the VON for my car, but now don't know what to do with it; like how to search.

What Subie needs - all dealerships for that matter - is a progress bar-type tracking service from when you order your car to when it gets on the boat/truck and to the dealership. I'd pay for that feature.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.