Wait times on 2015 WRX orders - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Wait times on 2015 WRX orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Heard from the dealer, mine is expected at the end of May. If it arrives when expected that will be ...

Heard from the dealer, mine is expected at the end of May. If it arrives when expected that will be a 9 week wait altogether. Bloody hard wait but it is good to have an ETA to mark on the calendar.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Addydingo View Post
    Heard from the dealer, mine is expected at the end of May. If it arrives when expected that will be a 9 week wait altogether. Bloody hard wait but it is good to have an ETA to mark on the calendar.
    I'll be around that when I get mine at the end of May, 9-10 weeks

just got the call today, its on the boat and should be able to pick it up in 10-14days. i ordered on 4/14 and was given eta of 8weeks. that puts it at 4weeks from order date. base dgm with fog lights and arm rest. also gave me the vin.

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    just got the call today, its on the boat and should be able to pick it up in 10-14days. i ordered on 4/14 and was given eta of 8weeks. that puts it at 4weeks from order date. base dgm with fog lights and arm rest. also gave me the vin.
    Happy for you. I ordered a base DGM with short shifter 4/26. Haven't seen a '15 on the road yet, and I'm in a hotbed of WRX fiends. Haven't even got a VIN to stare at yet. Kill me now.

(**** sunroofs, they take too much headroom, good luck sitting upright with a helmet)

Ordered my wrb wrx limited w/ nav/hk/keyless 4/15 and suppose to be 6 - 8 week wait. No vin# yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wait times on 2015 WRX orders

Walked into dealer on 5/1 and they had a white premium 6spd with nav and Harmon kardon. This was in NY. So that's what I left deposit on, just coming up with rest of cash!

They had a red base model that was sold and I believe 2 black STi's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In central Florida, 4 dealers I've been to have had one base, and one CVT available on the lot

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Ordered my base GBP wrx 4/19/14 the dealership recieved it 5/6/14. Picking it up this weekend!

I'm about to order one since there doesn't seem to be any available here in the options I want. Was told 10-12 weeks. Does anyone know if then Nav/HK/Keyless is factory installed? And can you just get the keyless/push button start without Nav/HK?

Keyless but no HK/Navi is Launch Ed only, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by RaskyR1 View Post
    I'm about to order one since there doesn't seem to be any available here in the options I want. Was told 10-12 weeks. Does anyone know if then Nav/HK/Keyless is factory installed? And can you just get the keyless/push button start without Nav/HK?

Nav/HK/Keyless from what I've seen so far (from basically anywhere) is order only. I haven't seen one on the lots anywhere. I ordered myself a GBP Limited with Nav/HK/Keyless 5/2 and isn't expected til Late July. Hoping that it comes even sooner.

Keyless/PushButton is not available as an individual option (for the WRX at least)

Thanks!

What's confusing is that the $2500 Nav/HK/Keyless package online reads "prices shown do not include installation cost. Actual price is set by dealer and may differ based on local installation labor coats".

Reading that made me think it was only a dealer installed option, which I REALLY dislike.

I ordered mine about 4/10 WRX Limited 6MT Nav pack, sti shifter and exhaust, dark grey. Still have July for a deliver date.

Quote Originally Posted by themomopan View Post
    Nav/HK/Keyless from what I've seen so far (from basically anywhere) is order only. I haven't seen one on the lots anywhere. I ordered myself a GBP Limited with Nav/HK/Keyless 5/2 and isn't expected til Late July. Hoping that it comes even sooner.

Keyless/PushButton is not available as an individual option (for the WRX at least)
    Now that you mention it, in spite of there being ~15 WRXs at the dealers around me, I think non have NaviHKKeyless.

11 more days...this has been the longest wait of my life

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.