Wait times on 2015 WRX orders - Page 15
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

This is a discussion on Wait times on 2015 WRX orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by Rainking Yea, SDC (also NJ) sucks when it comes to getting information on your order. You go ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rainking View Post
    Yea, SDC (also NJ) sucks when it comes to getting information on your order. You go from ordering the car and the next update is the car is at the dealership.
    I hope Wisconsin is like that as well. I ordered 5 weeks ago and still no VON or even proof that I ordered. I called SOA and the rep sounded surprised and said she would call me within a week with some info on my order. Now my salesman will probably be even more of a dousch.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WRXRWRX View Post
    I hope Wisconsin is like that as well. I ordered 5 weeks ago and still no VON or even proof that I ordered. I called SOA and the rep sounded surprised and said she would call me within a week with some info on my order. Now my salesman will probably be even more of a dousch.
    Yeah, I never trust those sales guys. That's why I stood right there when they placed the order for my car, which was pretty cool because it was like online shopping. I got to use all of the dropdown menus to choose all of the options that I wanted. Once the order was complete he printed out the confirmation and the VON was listed right on it.

I would go to the dealership and get a copy of the order. Show up unannounced too if you don't care for your sales guy. See if you can just work with someone else.
    Last edited by sacnvz; 08-26-2014 at 09:09 AM.

I ordered a limited WRB on 8/4. I was initially quoted a delivery date of late December...I checked in today and was told it has been pushed forward to October! Nice news for sure!

I placed an order for a '15 STI on August 15. Salesman gave me a generic wait time of 12 weeks. I received an e-mail yesterday from the dealership that she's scheduled for production in October, with delivery sometime in December.

I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve right now, except that morning is 2376 hours away. The wait is going to drive me insane.

Finally picked one up yesterday. The dealer I ordered from had a 2nd allocation report with ZERO wrxs to be delivered. I lucked out and found one that was moved to stock because the original person who purchased couldn't sell his current car fast enough. My original order was premium LRM, but GBP with nab & Harmon kardon is hella sexy. I'm taking it easy breaking it in, but you can still feel the power that it has. Amazing. Pictures coming soon

I ordered the exact same one and color, I ordered mine august 11th, when I called subaru with the von# they told me it won't be in chicago til december, I really hope it doesn't take that long. Sweet looking car.

Quote Originally Posted by SubyMike View Post
    I ordered the exact same one and color, I ordered mine august 11th, when I called subaru with the von# they told me it won't be in chicago til december, I really hope it doesn't take that long. Sweet looking car.
    What dealer did you go through?

Hey guys, here's my order summary:
    Originally advised that orders were trending to 2-months
    6/24 - Placed order - FUQ - GBP Limited/6 spd with HK/NAV/PS package, auto-dim mirror w/compass, shock sensor, floor mats
    7/30 - checked on ETA - dlr advised "order accepted by SDC in June" provided me with a VON #, and advised that it wasn't slated for August delivery which he referred to as "allocations," "August allocation."
    8/30 - checked for Sept. and was advised that it was not on first of two Sept. allocations. Dlr stated he will provide update if on second allocation for September.

Question - I originally did not order mine with the STS, but am now thinking I would like to add that and center armrest extension. My concern is that, I in no way want to delay my order (need the car here ASAP old one doesn't have much longer - head gasket going ).

Do you guys know if any such changes to an order, (to add port-installed accessories) would affect delivery/production dates? Don't even want to suggest this to dlr yet.

Thanks

I emailed my sales guy a week after order to add a couple things. He said it would start the wait time over. However, this is the same dealer that does not care to provide VONs or proof of the vehicle being ordered.

Bill Freakin Murray TownLine500's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    It sucks that you guys have to order them.
    They are readily available at my local dealer. WRXs STIs all different packages/ options. For people in NY or NJ might want to consider the trip. Or have one delivered to you.
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

I ordered the lightening red premium model. Extras were auto dim home link mirror, body side moldings. I'm gonna add the subwoofer and led lighting myself since I got a connection at the dealership to get um cheaper then you can have um installed at port. I live in Nebraska. I was told delivery will be the week of September 15th. They can't really give you much of an estimate until it's built.

Bill Freakin Murray TownLine500's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Aarjosmos View Post
    I ordered the lightening red premium model. Extras were auto dim home link mirror, body side moldings. I'm gonna add the subwoofer and led lighting myself since I got a connection at the dealership to get um cheaper then you can have um installed at port. I live in Nebraska. I was told delivery will be the week of September 15th. They can't really give you much of an estimate until it's built.

I hope it comes quick for you.
    That wait must be a killer.
    What are you driving now?
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

Quote Originally Posted by TownLine500 View Post
    I hope it comes quick for you.
    That wait must be a killer.
    What are you driving now?
    Right now I have a 2012 legacy in pearl white. It's been a long struggle with time the last few months. But these last couple weeks won't go by fast enough haha.

am I the only one whos car started acting up once you placed your WRX order? Im a month into my wait time and it couldn't come sooner, my legacy has been jealous and has done nothing but act up the last month.

Subaru of America called me to tell me that it wasn't on the September allocation(wasn't expecting it to be), have my fingers crossed for October. I really don't want it to go into Nov./Dec.

Haha my cars issues have multiplied since I ordered! I actually just finally got my order confirmed from SOA 5.5 weeks after I ordered on July 21st. Still have a bit of a wait, but at least its not as late as December Should be sometime in October for me, heres the email:

Hello Logan,

Thank you for contacting the Customer Retailer Services Department at Subaru of America, Inc.

I spoke with the sales manager at Sommer's Subaru to get some information about your order of a 2015 Impreza WRX.

The information I have so far is that your vehicle will be available the month of October. I would suggest that you contact us or Sommer's Subaru at the end of September to see when you vehicle will be at the dealership. For your reference, when you contact us back, your order number is 218065738.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us and allowing me to be of assistance. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Traci
    Subaru of America, Inc
    - I could just kiss her.