Wait times on 2015 WRX orders - Page 14
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Wait times on 2015 WRX orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; What good is the VON? What can you do with it? This is the first car I have ever ordered......

What good is the VON? What can you do with it? This is the first car I have ever ordered...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSirLink View Post
    What good is the VON? What can you do with it? This is the first car I have ever ordered...
    Not sure what you really do with the VON but for me it was just proof that they actually ordered the car. I take it that you didn't get a copy of the order?

You can use the VON to submit a request to Subaru of America to inquire about the status of your order. Your dealer can provide the same update, but if they're being unresponsive SOA is a second option.

My GBP Limited was released today, so I got my VIN. It should arrive at the dealership on Sep 8th, making it 8 weeks total wait time. I'm really excited about getting this car.

On a side note, my salesman told me today that his regional rep told him a WRX ordered today would be 16 weeks to delivery. He indicated that was nationwide, not specific to Indiana. I'm sure you can get one sooner if the one you want has already been allocated to the dealership.

Quote Originally Posted by sacnvz View Post
    Not sure what you really do with the VON but for me it was just proof that they actually ordered the car. I take it that you didn't get a copy of the order?
    I did get a copy of the order form with the dealer's header it has a deal number (6 digits), thought it was just the dealer's paper work..

I did get a copy of the order form with the dealer's header it has a deal number (6 digits), thought it was just the dealer's paper work..
    Try submitting a request for status then through SOA like jjoakl mentioned.

weird duplicate post glitch....

Quote Originally Posted by jjoakl View Post
    You can use the VON to submit a request to Subaru of America to inquire about the status of your order. Your dealer can provide the same update, but if they're being unresponsive SOA is a second option.

My GBP Limited was released today, so I got my VIN. It should arrive at the dealership on Sep 8th, making it 8 weeks total wait time. I'm really excited about getting this car.

On a side note, my salesman told me today that his regional rep told him a WRX ordered today would be 16 weeks to delivery. He indicated that was nationwide, not specific to Indiana. I'm sure you can get one sooner if the one you want has already been allocated to the dealership.
    Holy smokes! Have my 2011, waited about 3months in NH for her. Where in IN are you? Richmond?!

Do you have to call, or is there a web form?

Quote Originally Posted by sacnvz View Post
    weird duplicate post glitch....
    Always.

I think you need to call.

Quote Originally Posted by PBallen View Post
    Holy smokes! Have my 2011, waited about 3months in NH for her. Where in IN are you? Richmond?!
    Just west of Indy in Avon. I'm starting to think that wait times can be fairly random. When the dealer says 8-16 weeks, it's because they really have no idea when the car will get there...

I'm in Rye NH area....WRX has months long wait....but right now, there seems to be STI's easily available...

Do you have to call, or is there a web form?
    I just called SOA for mine, which i ordered on June 28th in NY. The guy told me that if it's through SOA, then they can give you detailed info on your order. Unfortunately, i'm part of the 3 areas in the US (NY, Washington D.C. and some other State) that handles things differently - the dealership gets the order info before SOA does. He did say it typically ranges from 3-4 months from order to delivery. Going nuts waiting over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Peniche View Post
    I just called SOA for mine, which i ordered on June 28th in NY. The guy told me that if it's through SOA, then they can give you detailed info on your order. Unfortunately, i'm part of the 3 areas in the US (NY, Washington D.C. and some other State) that handles things differently - the dealership gets the order info before SOA does. He did say it typically ranges from 3-4 months from order to delivery. Going nuts waiting over here.
    Yea, SDC (also NJ) sucks when it comes to getting information on your order. You go from ordering the car and the next update is the car is at the dealership.

Quote Originally Posted by Peniche View Post
    Yea, SDC (also NJ) sucks when it comes to getting information on your order. You go from ordering the car and the next update is the car is at the dealership.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.