Wait times on 2015 WRX orders - Page 13
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Wait times on 2015 WRX orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hi another new member! Just ordered my base WRX premium yesterday and was told it could be as much as ...

Hi another new member! Just ordered my base WRX premium yesterday and was told it could be as much as 8 weeks... Thought that was high at first, but coming here I can now see not so much.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wow 8 weeks is awesome! What state are you in?
    2015 Subaru WRX DGM
    2014 Subaru Forester Premium
    2001 Subaru Forester S Premium

How did you get your VIN? I have my VON and was just wondering if your dealership contacted you or if you called S.O.A to get it.
    2015 Subaru WRX DGM
    2014 Subaru Forester Premium
    2001 Subaru Forester S Premium

Quote Originally Posted by FirstWRX420 View Post
    Wow 8 weeks is awesome! What state are you in?
    I am in Va... He said don't be surprised if it takes 8 weeks... didn't say any time for sure... I just though he was playing it safe by telling me that, but looks like I should get used to the fact it might be longer... Ohh well more time to save for a larger down payment...

Well nice to find this forum, will be looking around for tips... This will be my first WRX and first car I have owned with a turbo...

double post, sorry...
    Last edited by SuperSirLink; 08-21-2014 at 06:05 PM.

When I ordered my 11 WRX the west coast was receiving cars weeks faster than the east coast. IIRC mine was 2 months vs 4 months elsewhere. And even then they literally received 2 of my car. So a double order before easters got even just one.
    Steve // 2010 Cadillac CTS-V // 2011 WRX hatchback (SOLD)

Yea, I am in Socal and ordered on August 11th. My sales guy told me 8 weeks, maybe sooner. After he placed the order and got the VON, he told me his system says, "sometime in October." So yea just about two months. I'm still hoping for the, "maybe sooner" part! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by FirstWRX420 View Post
    How did you get your VIN? I have my VON and was just wondering if your dealership contacted you or if you called S.O.A to get it.
    My salesperson e-mailed it to me. I was calling SOA every week or two after week 8 to check on it but the dealership happened to get the info between my checkups with SOA.

What is a VON, how long after you order do you get that?

I ordered my DGM limited a month ago yesterday with an estimated order time of 6-16 weeks. My dealer will not provide me a VON. When I emailed for a potential update my wait time changed to a 13 weeks "At best". So far not impressed with my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by WRXRWRX View Post
    I ordered my DGM limited a month ago yesterday with an estimated order time of 6-16 weeks. My dealer will not provide me a VON. When I emailed for a potential update my wait time changed to a 13 weeks "At best". So far not impressed with my experience.
    Yeah but didn't you know there would be a wait? 13 weeks is between 6-16.
    2013 Black STi Limited sedan

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSirLink View Post
    The VON is your order number. My salesman gave it to me at the dealership after we submitted the order. Others have had it sent to them once the salesman gets around to ordering it.

Yeah I definitely expected a good wait. I'm just sour that I got convinced to drive an hour and a half to the largest Subaru dealer in my state because they said they could allocate it the fastest... And the largest dealer won't even provide the VON..? I wish I would have just ordered close to home. On top of that, the finance guy lied to me about the first credit check being a soft inquiry which slightly affects credit.
    So to be more descriptive, I'm not impressed with my experience with the dealer. I know that when I get in the car I will forget about all that.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSirLink View Post
    VON = Vehicle Order Number. I received mine about a week after placing the order. My salesperson checked earlier but said that the order just showed "processing" at the time.

Just got the call today. My base DGM is here. I'm at Carmax getting my trade appraised before I go to the Subie dealership.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.