Wait times on 2015 WRX orders - Page 12
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Wait times on 2015 WRX orders within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Attachment 161897 Got my VON today. Says it will be last week of November for delivery. I ordered it on ...

Attachment 161897

Got my VON today. Says it will be last week of November for delivery. I ordered it on 8/9/2014. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!
    2015 Subaru WRX DGM
    2014 Subaru Forester Premium
    2001 Subaru Forester S Premium

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

There was an issue with my first order. Ended up going with a different dealer. Re-ordered last week. Expected delivery is "sometime in October." Wooo! This will be my third WRX. Got a base WRX Ice Silver Metallic with short throw shifter and auto dim mirror. I have my center arm rest extension from my last car, so that's cool.

Got her less then 3 weeks ago still doing the breakin period, tinted her later the same day.

(Me driving her out of the dealership)
    (Blue Lugnuts)

(when it finally arrived at the dealer)

2015 Limited+Navi- WRX in WRBlue CVT

Looks great, man! Is that the illumination kit with it? I was definitely wondering how bright it actually was, and now I'm thinking I might want to add that to mine. I love the blue license plate lights; are they LEDs? Oh, and what tint % did you get? That's definitely next on my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbification View Post
    Looks great, man! Is that the illumination kit with it? I was definitely wondering how bright it actually was, and now I'm thinking I might want to add that to mine. I love the blue license plate lights; are they LEDs? Oh, and what tint % did you get? That's definitely next on my list.
    Thanks Im very happy with her so far! I ordered the kit from LEDGLow (Ledunderbody.com) I just got the blue lights but it strobes as well and has a bunch of different features as well as the brightness levels At night it definitely feels bright at least to me maybe not as wowing as i thought initially but still bright but only work if the car is on! The license plate lights are L.E.D lights i bought to replace the halogen ones, i ordered a whole set and replaced the dome and map lights as well with blue L.E.Ds as i felt the halogens just didnt really do anything. Tints i kinda did very unorthodox lol...rear windows and read windshield are 5%, front windows are 20% and windshield i did the strip at 5% and the whole windshield at 50%. I dont have any visibility problems at all unless a car behind me doesnt have there lights on at night. and i know many frown upon different %'s but I like the way mine looks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscretionGio View Post
    The license plate lights are L.E.D lights i bought to replace the halogen ones, i ordered a whole set and replaced the dome and map lights as well with blue L.E.Ds as i felt the halogens just didnt really do anything. Tints i kinda did very unorthodox lol...rear windows and read windshield are 5%, front windows are 20% and windshield i did the strip at 5% and the whole windshield at 50%. I dont have any visibility problems at all unless a car behind me doesnt have there lights on at night. and i know many frown upon different %'s but I like the way mine looks anyway.
    I just replaced my interior dome and map lights today with LEDs, but they're super white; blue might be a better choice; I'll have to look into that...from where did you get those?

Okay, tint on the windshield!? That's crazy! I didn't think that was even possible (i.e. legal), but good on ya! Did you do the tint yourself, or have someone do it for ya? I may have to ask my shop if they'll even consider doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbification View Post
    I just replaced my interior dome and map lights today with LEDs, but they're super white; blue might be a better choice; I'll have to look into that...from where did you get those?

Okay, tint on the windshield!? That's crazy! I didn't think that was even possible (i.e. legal), but good on ya! Did you do the tint yourself, or have someone do it for ya? I may have to ask my shop if they'll even consider doing it.
    For the bulbs i just checked the sizes and then ordered it off ebay for like $15 total for them all, they all work too i switched out the trunk light with the LED also. For the tints...there not but i havent been pulled over yet so i guess ive been lucky! I dont think they would care too much on the windshield being that % anyway because it isnt too dark. I had the tints done at a local shop in my city with no problems, i dont think it would be an issue unless you asked the dealer to tint it like that.

Ordered mine on 5-25-14 and finally got the VIN today meaning that it's a built car. How long did it take some of you to get the vehicle after you got the VIN?

Quote Originally Posted by Aarjosmos View Post
    Ordered mine on 5-25-14 and finally got the VIN today meaning that it's a built car. How long did it take some of you to get the vehicle after you got the VIN?
    What model did you order, and any extras? What state are you in? I'm about a month through my wait time on a limited with Harmon Kardon and a few extra. Still trying to get a better estimate than the 6-16 weeks I was told. Thanks for your reply!

Registered User electricmarquis's Avatar
    Just joined this forum. I have been looking at used STI's for a long time. After reading the 2015 WRX reviews Im sold on a new 2015 WRX Premium 6spd. I called my favorite dealer and he told me if I order this week I should expect a late December to mid January delivery. WOW.

I had no idea how popular the new standard WRX would be. I am selling a 2010 SRT8 Challenger with 4500 miles on it for this car. As soon as is sells, Im ordering and should be just writing them a check for the whole thing.

Very excited. Just cant wait till my SRT8 sells.

I am done with toy cars that can only be driven in dry days.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstWRX420 View Post
    Attachment 161897

Got my VON today. Says it will be last week of November for delivery. I ordered it on 8/9/2014. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!
    I ordered mine on 8/4/14 and my dealer is saying late Sep at best, probably late Oct / early Nov ... if the latter, i'm gonna have a set of winter tires & wheels ready to go

Just got my VIN today. Woo hoo! Ordered on 5/30. ETA 9/8. That will make it 14 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by billsnow View Post
    Just got my VIN today. Woo hoo! Ordered on 5/30. ETA 9/8. That will make it 14 weeks.
    I'm hoping mine comes in that time frame. I mean I'd rather it be sooner but 14 weeks is better than 16!

Buying a set of STI wheels in the mean time so when the car comes in I can put my winter tires on the stock wheels and the stock tires on the STI summer wheels. I can't freaking wait!!!!!
    2015 Subaru WRX DGM
    2014 Subaru Forester Premium
    2001 Subaru Forester S Premium

I'm hoping mine comes in that time frame. I mean I'd rather it be sooner but 14 weeks is better than 16!

Buying a set of STI wheels in the mean time so when the car comes in I can put my winter tires on the stock wheels and the stock tires on the STI summer wheels. I can't freaking wait!!!!!
    I was expecting 10-12 weeks so 14 seems like a long time. It's all about managing expectations! I'm also planning on putting winter tires on the stock wheels but I'm not sure about wheels yet for next spring.

I was expecting 10-12 weeks so 14 seems like a long time. It's all about managing expectations! I'm also planning on putting winter tires on the stock wheels but I'm not sure about wheels yet for next spring.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.