Used wrx advice
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Used wrx advice within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Looking to buy a used wrx and this one seems to check out: Used 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX, Limerick, PA ...

Used wrx advice

Looking to buy a used wrx and this one seems to check out: Used 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX, Limerick, PA | Welsh Subaru of Limerick | VIN: JF1GD29635G518467
    My concern is the reliability of a 9 year old car. I'm not going to beat on it, but looking for a semi-reliable dd for a few years.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Looks like a clean car and never modify. Engine looks immaculate and the miles is fairly low for car that old. I would give it a test drive and feel the car out. How it starts up, shifts, suspensions, etc. Also ask if you can take the car to a shop you trust for a quick buyer inspection. Its a bit pricey though but other then that an outstanding choice and a good start. Good luck
    Asian Ricer

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    if the car was well taken care of & maintained it will last MUCH longer than 9 years/58,000 miles.

based on the pics the car seems really clean & stock. i'd say go check it out for sure. not too crazy about the price but that can be negotiated.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Took it for a test drive and it felt great. I'm financing it so I'm not sure how much I can negotiate. Is this an unreasonable price?

It's right there in the suggested retail price on kellybluebook.com.
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

do a compression test.

That's a ridiculous price! I got my one owner 2011 for 18k with 60k miles.
    But if they are rare there, go for it!
    It's getting hard to find them stock

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

This car will last A LONG time 58,000 miles is really low for a 05. I know people who have got way past 200,000 on their wrxs. If you decide to get the car make sure the up pipe is replaced.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.