2015 wrx invoice price?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2015 wrx invoice price? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hi everyone, What's the invoice price for the 2015 wrx Limited with a CVT transmission?...

2015 wrx invoice price?

Hi everyone,

What's the invoice price for the 2015 wrx Limited with a CVT transmission?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by OneLovelyZee View Post
    Hi everyone,

What's the invoice price for the 2015 wrx Limited with a CVT transmission?
    $29,332 New Cars, Used Cars, Car Reviews and Pricing - Edmunds.com is your friend.

$30,127 with shipping MSRP $31,990

Quote Originally Posted by rajien2 View Post
    $29,332 New Cars, Used Cars, Car Reviews and Pricing - Edmunds.com is your friend.

$30,127 with shipping MSRP $31,990
    This kinda gets back to my post but I thought I would post it here due to the question about invoice price... How realistic is it to get a new car at the invoice price?? Again I've never bought a new car before and I would like to have all the ammo I can gather at my disposal.

thanks guys for all your help.

Are all invoice prices the same throughout all dealerships?

I've gotten offered $350 over invoice here in northern California. Is that decent?

Quote Originally Posted by OneLovelyZee View Post
    Are all invoice prices the same throughout all dealerships?

I've gotten offered $350 over invoice here in northern California. Is that decent?
    Well back on my post someone said you can ask for the dealers invoice, also don't quote me on this but in some youtube video on buying news cars they said the deal is legally required to present this on request. Again this sounds like a bit of a stretch but hey what do I know... In short ask?

Also could you share your quote price?

Quote Originally Posted by rajien2 View Post
    Well back on my post someone said you can ask for the dealers invoice, also don't quote me on this but in some youtube video on buying news cars they said the deal is legally required to present this on request. Again this sounds like a bit of a stretch but hey what do I know... In short ask?

Also could you share your quote price?
    I have invoice prices for a few things I got on my car. Here is what I got for 2015 Limited CVT:

Invoice: $30,127 MSRP: 31,990
    Option 22: $2,218 MSRP: 2,500
    Remote Start: $375 MSRP: 501
    Auto Dim Mirror w/ HL: $184 MSRP: 284
    Cargo Tray: $46 MSRP: 72
    A/W mats: $46 MSRP: 72

I received an email today from my local dealer that the 2015 Wrx premium trim will be arriving early April. In fact I checked their inventory and it's already showing up online with no pic. Dealer gave me an MSRP of $32074, but that's the premium with navi/h&k audio package. I told him to email me when they get prices for the limited trim since I really want the leather seats. I will keep you guys posted

I'm down to $350 over invoice right now at my local dealer. I'm trying to get to $200 over invoice. 90% of the dealers I called won't sell below MSRP.

Down to $250 over invoice. Do you guys think it's a good deal?

Honestly, that's up to you. I don't think a couple of hundred dollars is worth too much of my time. That is why I did all of my haggling over email and told dealers exactly what I wanted. Those that wanted to play, I talked to, those that didn't, I moved on. In the end, most move on because they'll get the sale from someone. Most don't really care and prefer a higher profit margin.
    Last edited by Twisted; 03-18-2014 at 07:36 PM.

This/\ I just ended up ordering one because the dealer was able to budge a little on price. 750 off msrp. But was able to give me a higher trade in than anyone else would even entertain. Sometimes the lowest price on the vehicle for purchase isn't the best when a trade in is very low.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeB8888 View Post
    This/\ I just ended up ordering one because the dealer was able to budge a little on price. 750 off msrp. But was able to give me a higher trade in than anyone else would even entertain. Sometimes the lowest price on the vehicle for purchase isn't the best when a trade in is very low.
    So many people forget this. The difference between invoice and MSRP on a Limited with a few small options is right around $2000.

Someone posts on the site crowing that they got this or that amount under invoice, but doesn't mention what they received for their trade-in isn't giving us much information. In the end, a person like yourself , who it looks like they may have paid $1,300 more for the new car, actually got a better (or at least equal deal) when the trade is figured in.

I wonder why some dealers are looser on the trade-in price, while others do it on the selling price of the new car. It must be applied differently on their books.

I just ordered my 2015 dgm. I was able to get it for $1000 off msrp.

Quote Originally Posted by makoy43 View Post
    I just ordered my 2015 dgm. I was able to get it for $1000 off msrp.
    I bought a CWP CVT Premium w Package 1 in mid April right off the lot for 600 over invoice ($29,700).

How do you know how much you're buying it for and how you get them cheaper

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast