2015 wrx invoice price? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2015 wrx invoice price? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; For others out there always check KBB for fair market/dealer cost it's public info... MSRP is just a suggested price... ...

For others out there always check KBB for fair market/dealer cost it's public info... MSRP is just a suggested price... I got mine for 1000 under on a new sti, could have it been better? -yes... I'm not the best at haggling, but I do know it's possible to get it for barely over dealer invoice but that's with harder to move vehicles...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Just came back from a Nor Cal dealer that had a $7,000 dealer markup on their 2015 WRXs. The STis had a $9,000 markup. I wish I was kidding but this is true. I don't think they'll entertain an offer at invoice here!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeB8888 View Post
    This/\ I just ended up ordering one because the dealer was able to budge a little on price. 750 off msrp. But was able to give me a higher trade in than anyone else would even entertain. Sometimes the lowest price on the vehicle for purchase isn't the best when a trade in is very low.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLovelyZee View Post
    Down to $250 over invoice. Do you guys think it's a good deal?
    Quote Originally Posted by makoy43 View Post
    I just ordered my 2015 dgm. I was able to get it for $1000 off msrp.
    You can easily get below "dealer invoice" and should. The $500 off invoice isn't a good deal IMO.

I ordered a GBP Limited for ~$2400 under MSRP.

However, i m waiting until September for delivery.

Tick, tick, tick ...

Im currently looking at a Premium DGM 6mt With performance package, cargo tray, armrest, compass and homelink. $33,199+$589 delivery+TTL.

Seems awfully high, but the dealer was not willing to move on the price. I may end up waiting until Subaru ships more of these which will give consumers a fighting chance. Or move on the 2015 GTI I'm looking at. Decisions decisions...

Quote Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
    Im currently looking at a Premium DGM 6mt With performance package, cargo tray, armrest, compass and homelink. $33,199+$589 delivery+TTL.

Seems awfully high, but the dealer was not willing to move on the price. I may end up waiting until Subaru ships more of these which will give consumers a fighting chance. Or move on the 2015 GTI I'm looking at. Decisions decisions...
    What is the performance package you speak of? Are you outside of the US?
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

2015 CWP WRX Premium

Warranty friendly mods for now-
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

Quote Originally Posted by Goose42 View Post
    What is the performance package you speak of? Are you outside of the US?
    Sport Package. Not performance package, my bad.

The sport package includes. STI shift knob, STI exhaust, STI short throw shifter, STI black alloy wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
    Sport Package. Not performance package, my bad.

The sport package includes. STI shift knob, STI exhaust, STI short throw shifter, STI black alloy wheels.
    Got it! Yeah, I have the sport package and love it.
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

2015 CWP WRX Premium

Warranty friendly mods for now-
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

Got my base '15 for just over 28K out the door (that includes taxes) w/ welcome lighting, extended arm rest and fog lights. But I have to wait till September for her.
    2015 Subaru WRX Base CWP (she is here and she is fun!)
    2004 Acura RSX Type S (Probably put way to much money into this)

just a suggestion, try calling or e-mailing several dealers. Maybe its location dependent (or time dependent now that the '15 has been out for a few months), but without even haggling, I received two offers for a limited '15 WRX with Nav and other options at invoice price. I originally contacted these dealers via e-mail. These dealers were b/w 3-5 hours drive which was not preferable but I got one of them to send me a buyer/purchase order and was able to take that to my local dealer and they were then willing to match.

So i ended up paying ~2.4K under MSRP -- which was invoice price. All in all it was surprisingly easy. This is the first car I've purchased!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.