Whats a good price? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Whats a good price? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Lol I asked waiting for a reply but it's 5500 I got them down too if everything is ok when ...

Lol I asked waiting for a reply but it's 5500 I got them down too if everything is ok when the Subaru dealer looks at it at the garage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by MTM View Post
    i paid 5500 for mine 2005. Does it need work? yes? but I should be good with about 1000 invested. Maybe a little more... point is no. I think thats too much. I might pay 4500-5000 MAX..

TL;DR
    6500 is too much.
    Actually, MTM, that's a fairly reasonable price.

IMO, $4500 for a 2002 in good mechanical shape with 160k miles is low. I'd expect to see $5000-6000.

It looks like it has rear quarter-panel rust from the picture. So does mine, it's not a big deal... but will need some work to fix.

I'll be listing my bugeye (2003) for $6500 within the next few months, but my car only has 111k miles.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Am I the only one to see a hitch and think "noooo!!!"? Any small car which might have been towing could be a bad idea. If it was just a bike rack that would be different.

I'm getting it looked at lol

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Logics View Post
    Am I the only one to see a hitch and think "noooo!!!"? Any small car which might have been towing could be a bad idea. If it was just a bike rack that would be different.
    Not just towing...but towing on a Subaru with symmetrical AWD...no bueno.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Not just towing...but towing on a Subaru with symmetrical AWD...no bueno.
    So we all agree - the car sucks, sell your GF at an hourly rate and get a 2015. Just kidding mate, but check it out and don't get sucked in by your emotions - if you are unsure of any little thing about this car then let it go and wait for the right one.

Ya that's why it's getting looked at if anything is wrong I'm not doing it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.