Regarding the price of 2015 wrx sti
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Regarding the price of 2015 wrx sti within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello just new to here, I go through the website of subaru Toronto the price of sti base model is ...

Regarding the price of 2015 wrx sti

Hello just new to here, I go through the website of subaru Toronto the price of sti base model is 37995 Canadian dollars and called the dealership in my place which is in Saskatchewan and the dealer says it's 41995 plus taxes how this much difference coming?? Anybody have any idea about that......

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ask them to break it down so you can see what they are doing. You are looking at around $2000 in freight, PDI and other fees, then on top the dealer might be adding stuff like local government levies, air and tire tax, other dealership fees. What you need to look out for are the other-other fees, like tire warranties and things they just make up. You can ask them to remove the BS, and I would imagine that it would bring it down by at least $1500. The guys I am dealing with don't seem to add this crap on, nor did they add it to my WRX quote. They offered the extras after the price was agreed and never pushed any of it on me.

Hey I called another dealership in Regina they told it's 37995+pdi that is 1650 +other charges 560 +taxes

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

There is $4000 difference between these two dealership

You should negotiate whatever. Some dealerships won't allow discounts on the new model, but if you can wait until they are out and show real motivation to buy then they might react differently. If they are charging sticker then you have nothing to lose by throwing a figure at them and walking - it won't cost more if you return later.

Yeah u are wright thanks bro

Under $2k difference from the figures shown, assuming the first included the additional costs. Just talk to them and ask them for a break down as you don't understand their figures. That way you can work out if there are items you can take off.

I Support ClubWRX
    Just throw down a suitcase with $35K in cash and say...What up?

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    Just throw down a suitcase with $35K in cash and say...What up?
    Doesn't work in Canada. If they see you with an abundance of cash they'll still charge near MSRP but expect you to bring them a double-double and a donut when you come to purchase.

Hahaha yeah I said I will give 25 in cash and ask them to lower the interest rate no it won't work bro

They stick to 4.9 %

Rather than 1.9%

Play with them on the rates. The WRX is set at 2.99% I believe (for good credit ratings). I am not sure about the STI. I also believe that the dealerships can request a 1% change from time to time, and if you already have a Subaru then you should qualify for that automatically. Agree on the price of the car before you discuss financing at all because it shouldn't necessarily be related (you don't want them balancing to keep the final deal the same or worse). Once you have a price you are both happy with then bargain on rates. At that point your salesman knows you are serious and wants to complete the deal, so tell him that an extra 1% off seals it. If he can, he probably will.

Yeah I tried to make down but they are stick to the 4.9% they said they won't go down especially for sti cause there are a limited number of cars are out a year wish to live in Japan lol so don't have to bother anything about

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.