What would you settle on paying for this WRX??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on What would you settle on paying for this WRX?? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Looking into getting this 2012 WRX Used 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX For Sale | Saint Albans WV...

What would you settle on paying for this WRX??

Looking into getting this 2012 WRX Used 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX For Sale | Saint Albans WV

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

not 28k lol. id say 25-26k

you can get a brand new '14 for cheaper than that.

Thanks for the reply!! This will be my first Subie! I'm new to this forum. I am very excited to learn more about these cars and start doing my own work to them. I mainly want to keep it as a daily driver as I finish up grad school and begin my career.

I paid 26k out the door for my 2014 WRX Base. Didn't need the premium and it had 6 miles

I was considering a new 2014 as well, but I need to test the waters with the dealer to see how much I could haggle the price.

I went to 3 dealers and each one told me they do not haggle on the price with the WRX and STi's because they sell so quick. I called 5 dealers and only 1 had WRX in stock

Quote Originally Posted by Leemanfor View Post
    I paid 26k out the door for my 2014 WRX Base. Didn't need the premium and it had 6 miles
    This one is the Limited so would have started at right around $30,000. It is considered low miles I would say, they are probably right on but I would try to get them to throw in some accessories at least.

I have a signed purchase order for a '14 Limited hatch for $28.5(before tax) and that includes the short-throw shifter and a few other silly options (no nav, which this one has).

Unless you have a chubby for this color, I'd look elsewhere.

Have you looked at Heuberger Subaru in Colorado Springs?

Whoops .. sorry. I misread where you were from. Dude, there are a fair number of hatchbacks in Ohio. I am dealing with Brunswick Subaru just south of Cleveland. That's a four-hour drive from St. Albans.
    Last edited by zeitgeist; 02-04-2014 at 12:59 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by i8buffalowings View Post
    you can get a brand new '14 for cheaper than that.
    That's without all the goodies (i.e leather, HIDs, etc). The car in the listing is a limited. You can get a base for less than that.

I'd offer 25k. Considering I ordered and am currently paying for a Limited '14, I think that's fair for less than 15k miles. I think even 26k would be fair, only if the engine is in good shape and not modded. Make sure you do your homework, but if you can get it down a few grand, not a bad deal. And red hatch...
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

ah I didn't see this was the limited. all the Limited here started at 31k so thats not too bad of a price imo

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Leemanfor View Post
    ah I didn't see this was the limited. all the Limited here started at 31k so thats not too bad of a price imo
    All Ltds have leather and HIDs standard. Easy way to tell.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

Yea I like the red color! I am going to spend some time making sure things weren't modded by the original owner then changed back by dealer when I check it out in the coming days. What accessories are possible to throw in 13wrxlimited?

yea i got my 13 limited for 33k with the spt package which included 12 different accessories and nav. They only took $1500 off msrp and told me they normally never haggle since they sell so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftingLanes View Post
    That's without all the goodies (i.e leather, HIDs, etc). The car in the listing is a limited. You can get a base for less than that.

I'd offer 25k. Considering I ordered and am currently paying for a Limited '14, I think that's fair for less than 15k miles. I think even 26k would be fair, only if the engine is in good shape and not modded. Make sure you do your homework, but if you can get it down a few grand, not a bad deal. And red hatch...
    ah thanks for mentioning that, overlooked it. when spending that kind of money though i would feel better getting something new. if you can talk them down a bit and those options are a must for you, go for it. if not, try looking for a new base model. red is a cool color on the wrx though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast