Price for New 2014 Base WRX Hatch.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Price for New 2014 Base WRX Hatch. within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hi All, I am looking to get a 2014 WRX base hatchback, Seems like the Dealers don't want to go ...

Price for New 2014 Base WRX Hatch.

Hi All,

I am looking to get a 2014 WRX base hatchback, Seems like the Dealers don't want to go down on the MSRP.

I got this from a local dealer. What are these things selling for?

MSRP: $27,475
    Internet Price: $26,680

Any Advice on getting a goo deal on one of these would be great!

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

have you seen this? $500 under invoice. Seems he has some base hatches in stock right now, and you are in NJ already.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ubwrx-net.html

I sent a pm about it did not get a response yet.
    What is the invoice price for the 2014 WRX Hatch Base model?

Thanks!

Hassle-free car-buying experience from a nationwide network of certified dealers. - TrueCar says about 25.8 K, so I think you will be looking at a price of low-mid 25s.

Edit: Sorry that link looks weird.

This is what I learned from my 2013 purchase.

Invoice Price < Internet Price < MSRP

When discussing pricing and options with my dealer, I asked if they disclose the invoice price. She said yes, and I made an offer of $500 over invoice which I later realized was a mistake. I probably could have got it for invoice or $500 under invoice. So, don't be afraid to ask for invoice price and use it as your starting point. The next new car I buy, I will start out by asking if they can do $500 under invoice.

If your dealer wont budge, don't be afraid to try another one.

Thanks for the info, What was the invoice price?

Quote Originally Posted by dan5505 View Post
    This is what I learned from my 2013 purchase.

Invoice Price < Internet Price < MSRP

When discussing pricing and options with my dealer, I asked if they disclose the invoice price. She said yes, and I made an offer of $500 over invoice which I later realized was a mistake. I probably could have got it for invoice or $500 under invoice. So, don't be afraid to ask for invoice price and use it as your starting point. The next new car I buy, I will start out by asking if they can do $500 under invoice.

If your dealer wont budge, don't be afraid to try another one.

I can't entirely remember off the top of my head, but I think it was just under $25,000.

New here, and in the same boat as you, OP. I'm in the NYC area, so I'm going to try and take a ride over to that dealership tomorrow maybe.

I just bought my new 14' WRX Hatch base ( It came with Short Shifter, Auto Dimming RearView Mirror, Wheel Locks) It's just what came with the car from Subaru Corp. I also live in Jersey. They do have a Premium they add to the price. I got the best deal, and im paying off 35,XXX after taxes and fees/Premium Price

Quote Originally Posted by TheScooby14 View Post
    I just bought my new 14' WRX Hatch base ( It came with Short Shifter, Auto Dimming RearView Mirror, Wheel Locks) It's just what came with the car from Subaru Corp. I also live in Jersey. They do have a Premium they add to the price. I got the best deal, and im paying off 35,XXX after taxes and fees/Premium Price
    That sounds like Canadian pricing! For a base?

Quote Originally Posted by Fixedsix View Post
    Hi All,

I am looking to get a 2014 WRX base hatchback, Seems like the Dealers don't want to go down on the MSRP.

I got this from a local dealer. What are these things selling for?

MSRP: $27,475
    Internet Price: $26,680

Any Advice on getting a goo deal on one of these would be great!

Thanks
    I've noticed in the past month the prices have actually gone up on the hatches (not like I'm looking at sedans though). I think thaty may be because there is no more hatch in 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Logics View Post
    That sounds like Canadian pricing! For a base?
    Yes Sir, All the guy kept saying was they are High Demand. I had to put $1,000 down 2 weeks before it arrived just so they would hold the damn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by vweater1369 View Post
    I've noticed in the past month the prices have actually gone up on the hatches (not like I'm looking at sedans though). I think thaty may be because there is no more hatch in 2015.
    It all depends on your location. There are a number of hatches around me (central Ohio) but a lot of those are marked as "in transit". Unless someone has absolutely no way to check out other dealers, I wouldn't buy the line that hatches aren't available. My local dealer didn't want to discount his "in transit" hatches, so I found two dealers two hours away that would go to 2% under invoice.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.