To Build a WRX Just Buy an STI - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on To Build a WRX Just Buy an STI within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; ^ this...

^ this

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 09bluewrx View Post
    I just bought a 2013 STi , had an 09 WRX before , always wanted the STi , just couldn't justify the additional
    cost , but now that I have it , it's a great car ! It's gets more looks and compliments than any car I've ever owned .
    OMGHAI we must be brothers, I did the same thing in May, had a 09 WRX got a 2013 STi.

Quote Originally Posted by TunerTimD View Post
    I don't have a power goal, no matter what it will be the most powerful car I've owned. as far as what I want to do with the car I want to do a bit of amateur rally, auto-x, and have a bit of fun on back roads. To be honest I've only driven a few WRX but not an STI. Going to make sure to do that before I make the final call.
    Go with STI!
    Midnight~

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TunerTimD View Post
    I don't have a power goal, no matter what it will be the most powerful car I've owned. as far as what I want to do with the car I want to do a bit of amateur rally, auto-x, and have a bit of fun on back roads. To be honest I've only driven a few WRX but not an STI. Going to make sure to do that before I make the final call.
    Then you're doing it wrong. Figure out what you're doing with your life before making any sort of decision.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 09bluewrx View Post
    I just bought a 2013 STi , had an 09 WRX before , always wanted the STi , just couldn't justify the additional
    cost , but now that I have it , it's a great car ! It's gets more looks and compliments than any car I've ever owned .
    I bet you my Brat got far more looks and questions about it than your STI ever will.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

I am very happy with my now 300hp WRX. Insurance is cheaper than my friends STI and I spank him religiously.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdslogic View Post
    I am very happy with my now 300hp WRX. Insurance is cheaper than my friends STI and I spank him religiously.
    Do you spank him because you are jealous of his STi or because he is misbehaving?

A bit of both. That and I upgraded to the vf34. STi blue injectors, STi intercooler..... you get the idea

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Get the sti go stage 2 @ 300awhp 330wtq and call it a day.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I got an sti and I love it. I had a s2000 before and I miss it. Due to family growing I felt the sti would be the best fit cause I did not want to fork over the money for a ctsV. Which Ever you decide wrx or sti swaybars and endlinks are a must.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12