2012 WRX LOOKING TO BUY/ADVICE PLEASE!

This is a discussion on 2012 WRX LOOKING TO BUY/ADVICE PLEASE! within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; which one is the best deal. 2012 Subaru Impreza For Sale In North Riverside 23,890 Used 2012 Subaru Impreza WRX ...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

help me please

I suggest visiting all three. I did note that the SWP had pretty low mileage. But you need to see them in person, do the up down, test drive, and take to your mechanic if so inclined.
    2013 WRX Dark Grey Hatch
    1974 Datsun 260z Stroker

yeah I agree very low miles almost new just wondering if that spw worth it or just get a new wrx that's not a spw for 25 idk ill just have to text drive them all and hope everything is mechanically sound. I mean there all 1 owners and the carfax ive seen on all of them have regular oil changes so im just going to hope its all good. is there anything I should know when I go look at them. never driven a wrx so don't know when the boost kicks in and how much and I know there was a recall in 2011 for the ecm to be reprogramed. ill just do my research appreciate the suggestion

SWP*

You can get them lower than that 26k for sure on that premium SWP. I bought a DGM premium hatch back with 11k miles on it for 24.5k, so I would try for the premium. If you can't get them to budge, wait a little while for the new model to come out. Then, you can look into those, or try for a deal on a left over 2014.
    '11 WRX DGM

I'm moving to Des Moines.....And passing Chicago along the way. Take a look at my 2013 WRX Limited.

2013 SWP Limited Hatchback

nice car just don't plan on spending 27 or 24

To me, anything much over $20K for a late model WRX is too much money. I'd take a look at what you can buy a new '14 for currently. I'd suggest getting out of the city and do a search on Subaru.com and see what's out there. It appears dealers have them coming in pretty good numbers right now. You should be able to buy one for about invoice as the dealer still gets 3% holdback for selling the car.

The first two look like base models and would have only been what $25,000 new... And the 3rd is a premium which would have been like $27,500. They are all over priced....

I Support ClubWRX
    The Ice Silver has a cracked bumper
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL

cflip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I think im going to try and get 18 or 19 for the first one and if I cant move to the ice silver try and get 17/18 and if I cant get that ill just try and order one from Subaru just have to convince the wife.

thanks for the advice