2014 wrx vs 2015 wrx price
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2014 wrx vs 2015 wrx price within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a 2013 subaru xv crosstrek now but I have always wanted a wrx, so I was wondering since ...

Thumbs up 2014 wrx vs 2015 wrx price

I have a 2013 subaru xv crosstrek now but I have always wanted a wrx, so I was wondering since the 2015 model has come out will the price of the 2014 models drop down?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My guess is not any more than usual. Performance aspects of it are actually pretty similar. Considering Subarus have incredibly high resale value as is, nothing will probably change. Especially considering there's a lot of "backlash" about how bland the new one is looking. 2014s to 2011s will become in a bit more demand for a good used version that hasn't been beat on since they are still pretty aggressive looking.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Thanks, thats what I was thinking to since the new one is so ugly. I should probably hurry up and snatch up a 2014?

I could certainly be wrong but I'm not sure if they are even still building the 14's. I know that the deadline to custom order a 2014 passed over a month ago.
    2014 WR Blue Pearl WRX Limited Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by nateluder View Post
    Thanks, thats what I was thinking to since the new one is so ugly. I should probably hurry up and snatch up a 2014?
    Yeah the only ones you'll find are what may still be in stock at dealers. But they stopped taking orders for 2014s in September.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

^^ Yeah, I went to a local dealership looking for a ISM premium or limited that they didn't have. When I asked if they could order me one, they showed me there screen to order cars and WRX was not an option. They said that they weren't able to order 2 months after they were available, and that this was the fastest that they ever ran out of production. When did they start selling the 2014's? I think the 2015 looks ugly compared to the current generation, but I'm definitely curious about it's performance/tuning potential and do like that they upgraded interior a bit. I wonder when it will be available, and how much more it will cost than the current generation.
    Last edited by joedub; 11-21-2013 at 02:04 AM.

I Support ClubWRX
    I can still get WRXs!!! Pm me if you want a 14. Only SOA and SNE dealers are cut off. SDC is still good to go.
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.