2006 WRX worth buying? Misleading ad??
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2006 WRX worth buying? Misleading ad?? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey guys, as some of you know I'm on the prowl for a WRX, have been for a few months ...

2006 WRX worth buying? Misleading ad??

Hey guys, as some of you know I'm on the prowl for a WRX, have been for a few months now. I came across this ad:

Subaru Impreza | ksl.com

Looks fine, they say its stock but it has a boost gauge. Didn't these cars NOT come from the factory with a gauge?? The airbox looks stock which is always a good sign, thats usually the first thing people do, that and exhaust.

14,500 seems WAY too expensive for me, even if it is a 2006. And THAT was one of the things I wanted to bring up. I thought the styling changed in 2005 to that nose grill and the pointier headlights. Am I wrong? Car has 90,000 on it. What would you guys pay?

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    You're right. That's definitely not an 06.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Flag it!!
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

I ran the VIN and it says its an 06. They must have pulled it from another vehicle or something?

Or they just put the wrong pictures with the wrong details. Are they selling any other Wrx's?
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

Looks like this car isn't even listed on their site yet. I just can't believe how poor some of the web management is for some of these stupid auto sales companies. This isn't the first time this has happened.

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    If there's a legitimate number just pick up the phone and call. Internet often sucks lol.

I called in and he says they had a blue 2004 in like a week ago, and now he has a blue 2006, so the pics must have gotten mixed up. He spoke in a heavy mexican accent. Now I'm not racist by any means, but I think I'll just steer clear of this one. Either way its more money than I can afford right now.

they sure did a fine job greasing up the engine bay with tire shine. that would turn brown with dust in two days up here hahaha. i kinda want the brakes though. mmmmmm 4 piston
    when my friends come up, i hear, "you sold the camarrrroooh.....HOLY BLEEP A WRX!"
    Ya has that effect on me too.
    Rob

Where did he go?? http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ll-thread.html

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.