Any deals to be had on the 2013 WRX's?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Any deals to be had on the 2013 WRX's? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey guys, I am contemplating buying a 2013 WRX and was wondering if you thought any deals could be had... ...

Any deals to be had on the 2013 WRX's?

Hey guys,

I am contemplating buying a 2013 WRX and was wondering if you thought any deals could be had... especially since the 2014 WRX will be hitting show rooms soon.

Base price is $25,795 last time I checked. Just curious if you guys think dealerships will be offering any sort of price concessions to move their remaining 2013 inventory to make way for the 2014s.

-Rob

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What is your location?

Pittsburgh PA

Here in WA where Subarus sell like hot cakes, nope! But many parts of the country, I'm sure you can score a deal.
    **Stink-Eye Mob Member #96**

2013 Rex Hatch Rally Blue
    Crying over money spent on this car and my obsession with hi-fi/ audiophile goodies

"I would buy that car if I was the sort of person who looked at my sister and thought, mmmmmm." -Jeremy Clarkson, referencing the Ford Mustang

If any showrooms have them on the floor, they might drop em down a little...but don't expect much.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Your best bet is to order one with Clayton at Ramsey.
    It's only a few miles away but you'll get a good deal.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ubwrx-net.html

Once the 2014's hit the lot, you could try to low ball them, around here (RI) akk the 13's are pretty much gone.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.