possibly buying an 05 wrx

This is a discussion on possibly buying an 05 wrx within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; i am looking at this 05 wrx with 106000 miles its about the only subaru i can afford around where ...

possibly buying an 05 wrx

i am looking at this 05 wrx with 106000 miles its about the only subaru i can afford around where i live. Just wondering if anyone could possibly give me some advice about what i should ask about it and its maitainence. Here is the link 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX For Sale In Bend OR - WholesaleAutoConnection.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    It is neither rare nor stock. Look for full written service history to include timing belt due at 105K (my DIY cost for a thorough 105K service was $500 in parts alone; figure $750-1000 for equivalent shop cost).
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Wayyyyy too high.
    Maybe I should sell my WRX.....

I almost bought an 04 with 75k in 09 for 8500. Way too much. Just b patient

this is my sig. u like?

That's fracking expensive. There are 2006-2008 WRXs going for 12-13.5K where I'm at.

the sad thing is this is about the best deal around where i live there are some sti's selling for 15k but rebuilt due to crash and they are about 150 miles away