2014 WRX/STI Did anyone get a VON and VIN number yet? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2014 WRX/STI Did anyone get a VON and VIN number yet? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by S20002STI What did you order and who did you go through? I called the dealer to add ...

Quote Originally Posted by S20002STI View Post
    What did you order and who did you go through?
    I called the dealer to add one more option (fog light kit) yesterday but I just found my 2014 wrx will be arrived 10/10/13 (They explained me how it works ... it's all about the allocation thing). Since it's too soon than what I expected to get it so I just re-ordered mine again. I re-ordered like this;

2014 wrx hatch ism (re-ordered: 09/21/13): sport performance 1a/spt exhaust/fog light kit/cargo tray - off black/wheel locks/all weather floor mats
    2014 wrx hatch ism (re-ordered: 09/21/13): sport performance 1a/spt exhaust/fog light kit/cargo tray - off black/wheel locks/all weather floor mats
    2011 e90 328i
    2010 mini cooper s auto
    2008 mini cooper s 6-gear (sold)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I ordered mine 8/6/13. No VIN or ETA yet. waiting patiently. very very patiently. I sure am patient.

Quote Originally Posted by deejuks2 View Post
    I ordered mine 8/6/13. No VIN or ETA yet. waiting patiently. very very patiently. I sure am patient.
    I usually have patience of a statue ......but this wait is killing me I don't know how many more YouTube videos I can watch in envy lol lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

haha yeah same here. YouTube videos, shopping for mods that I have no intention of buying, reviews, comparing 0-60 times w/ cars that friends have...... you name it

Drifting videos ...drifting videos with dubstep ....Russian drifting videos lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Well just got the email about the VIN #
    and ETA date as of 11-07-2013 ..... the wait is almost over...........
    14 WRX SWP Sedan
    Fog lights, Short throw shifter, SPT Exhaust,

Registered User DirtRoadPunisher's Avatar
    I ordered mine 9/20/13 and I was told 8 weeks by the dealer. I asked for a better ETA today and he told me that October 23rd he will know what's coming in for November.
    He also told me that he won't know the VIN number until 5 days prior to the car coming in.
    Hope that helps people.
    By the way, what is a VON number?
    1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ
    2014 Subaru WRX Limited Hatch DGM

Quote Originally Posted by DirtRoadPunisher View Post
    I ordered mine 9/20/13 and I was told 8 weeks by the dealer. I asked for a better ETA today and he told me that October 23rd he will know what's coming in for November.
    He also told me that he won't know the VIN number until 5 days prior to the car coming in.
    Hope that helps people.
    By the way, what is a VON number?
    The von number just lets you know that subaru has your order and is working on it. When you get a vin. It means that soa has parts assigned to your car.
    Man , the wait seems so long

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    14 WRX SWP Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by hope2014wrx View Post
    I called the dealer to add one more option (fog light kit) yesterday.
    Is it possible to add another option to the order without delaying it? I was thinking about adding the arm rest extension. (Also if anyone knows if its a quick aftermarket fix I'll just do it myself)
    1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ

2014 WRX/STI Did anyone get a VON and VIN number yet?

Is it possible to add another option to the order without delaying it? I was thinking about adding the arm rest extension. (Also if anyone knows if its a quick aftermarket fix I'll just do it myself)
    I was told that an item could be added as long as the car has not been assigned a VIN. About a month after my order I added the arm rest extension and the illumination kit. My original ETA was December now it is scheduled to arrive 11/12! You should be okay but I would just talk to your salesman.

picking up my SWP hatch on 11/7

I was told that mine is on the Novrmber allocation. So its definitely coming in sometime November I just don't know which week. They do 3 shipments throughout the month.
    1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ

Armrest Extension

I saved some money and bought mine from here. It took less than 5 minutes to install with just a screw driver.
    2014 Subaru WRX WRB Stage 1
    Stink-Eye Mob # 1.618

Previous Vehicles: 2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i; 1997 Ford Mustang Cobra; 1998 Audi A4 1.8T; 1995 Ford Mustang
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster. - Jeremy Clarkson

10/31 or 11/1 is the date I was given. Around the corner.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    14 WRX SWP Sedan

I'm still waiting on a date

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.