Questions regarding a 2013 WRX purchase. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Questions regarding a 2013 WRX purchase. within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I'm back after my car was totaled. This time looking to score before end of the year/ model on a ...

I'm back after my car was totaled. This time looking to score before end of the year/ model on a 2014 wrx. How do these numbers look?

Satin White Pearl 2014 Impreza WRX Sedan

msrp $27,737.00

dealer invoice $25,948.00

sale price $25,648.00

rebate $500.00

out the door $27,591.00 ( including County tax and license )

equipment: short throw shifter, auto dimming mirror/compass/homelink, trunk cargo nets, center armrest extension, all weather floor mats

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sorry to hear your car was totaled. At least your okay which is the main thing. That being said, thats a great price. Take it, and at this point in a few months your credit could have improved and maybe you have some savings for a down payment. I work for a car dealership. Every dollar you put down looks good for the banks. I've had people put 100 down to financing the minimum just to qualify for rebates.

North Egremont, Massachusetts, United States
    As been mentioned, try your local credit union. I have a 720 score, my bank wouldnt give me a penny and also said i have no credit, local dealerships said I had no credit, so I went on a whim and went to the local credit union. They ran my app, got my score, and said i was pre approved for 10k nothing down. Why only 10K? I havent taken a loan out before. Sure, I have a Radioshack card and a Kay Jewelers card, but at a $25 monthly payment it doesnt show much. Turns out when I was like 11 I took out a home equity loan. dont know how...but i did and made all my payments . In any event, see what they can. I got a 3.9% 3 year loan on a 2004 WRX . Seriously, when everyone else said no, I have nothing, they said yes.

Agreed. Credit Unions are SWEET!

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk.

Thank you guys. I totally agree and thanks for the discovery. I was approved for 28,xxx from a local credit union @ 1.9% apr with no money down for 72 months which is around $350 a month.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123