Questions regarding a 2013 WRX purchase. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Questions regarding a 2013 WRX purchase. within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by crash55 It is. You should be getting around in the 24k area for a base WRX. But ...

Quote Originally Posted by crash55 View Post
    It is. You should be getting around in the 24k area for a base WRX. But like others have said, with no down payment your losing ALOT of buying power.

That being said, if you do have buying power, everything is negotiable. Separately! Trade in (which you don't have), Car price, options prices, warranty price, and interest rate! Negotiate each one separately. Only allow one to move to make up for another after you've worked on them all. Again though, no down payment will hurt this.
    ^ good advice. I usually will negotiate a price over the internet before I'll even show up on the dealers lot. Volume has a lot to do with how the dealer will negotiate. I never tell them I have a trade in, or what it is. Give me your best price up front. Trade in should be a separate transaction, know the value of your trade-in, and expect less then a private party sale. But hold your ground within reason. Extended warranties can be really important, I'd purchase engine/drivetrain at minimum. Saved my ass on my F150. That being said add that into your bottom line financing. Just my opinion. Good luck and happy hunting

D
    2013 WRX Dark Grey Hatch
    1974 Datsun 260z Stroker

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

this is the last and best offer i got.....

2013 WRX Sedan

msrp $27,294.00

dealer invoice $25,598.00

sale price $25,398.00

out the door $27,817.99 ( including Orange County tax and license )

63 months @ 3.9% = $489.81 with $0 down

equipment: auto dimming mirror/compass/homelink, short throw shifter and all weather mats

can i negotiate any performance/mods in with this?

anyone think this deal is ok?

Is that brand new for a base sedan?

That does seem a bit high when the 2014s are about to start shipping...

There really isn't anything factory that make's better performance anyway. The SPT exhaust is waaaay over priced. You already have the short shifter...not much else other than that.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by pluke the 2 View Post
    this is the last and best offer i got.....

2013 WRX Sedan

msrp $27,294.00

dealer invoice $25,598.00

sale price $25,398.00

out the door $27,817.99 ( including Orange County tax and license )

63 months @ 3.9% = $489.81 with $0 down

equipment: auto dimming mirror/compass/homelink, short throw shifter and all weather mats

can i negotiate any performance/mods in with this?

anyone think this deal is ok?
    That's a pretty good deal, but how much is the TOTAL with your financing?

You can try to negotiate fog lights into the deal. I was able to do that both at subaru in south coast and Fullerton. But.bought at Fullerton

Quote Originally Posted by wrxnguyen View Post
    That's a pretty good deal, but how much is the TOTAL with your financing?

You can try to negotiate fog lights into the deal. I was able to do that both at subaru in south coast and Fullerton. But.bought at Fullerton
    total finance is total out the door. 27,817.99 ..

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Is that brand new for a base sedan?

That does seem a bit high when the 2014s are about to start shipping...

There really isn't anything factory that make's better performance anyway. The SPT exhaust is waaaay over priced. You already have the short shifter...not much else other than that.
    yes brand new 13.

yes brand new 13.
    I still think that's high when the next model year is about to be hitting dealerships.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Alright. So I got a SPT Turbo Boost Gauge installed and the fog lights to sweeten up the deal...

Thanks for everyones help so far! Can't wait to get into it. PS. I have never owned a stick shift!!!!!!!! lol

oh. . . and i got a full tank of gas and a car wash included!

Alright. So I got a SPT Turbo Boost Gauge installed and the fog lights to sweeten up the deal...

Thanks for everyones help so far! Can't wait to get into it. PS. I have never owned a stick shift!!!!!!!! lol
    Well that's not too bad. The gauge costs like $200 from them (why? No idea...it's not known to be a good gauge honestly)...and foglights are $250ish or so as well...plus added labor costs. Thats a bit better.

Enjoy!

I think you got a great deal! Where did you end up buying from? I'm local to Orange county

Congrats and welcome. Also just like a house mortgage, you can refinance a car as well. So keep your options open on that. You do know how to drive a stick ..right
    2013 WRX Dark Grey Hatch
    1974 Datsun 260z Stroker

Quote Originally Posted by wrxnguyen View Post
    I think you got a great deal! Where did you end up buying from? I'm local to Orange county
    Thank you! 714!! Nice i'm in Newport close to Costa Mesa. I bought from Irvine Suburu. Awesome freaking experience with them.

Quote Originally Posted by cogito View Post
    Congrats and welcome. Also just like a house mortgage, you can refinance a car as well. So keep your options open on that. You do know how to drive a stick ..right
    Roger that!

No I do not know how to drive a stick. But I made it back to work.

You should plan a trip out to subiefest! It's in Fontana this year and coming up in a few weeks

Sweet !!!!!
    2013 WRX Dark Grey Hatch
    1974 Datsun 260z Stroker

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast