Advice on buying a used 2012 WRX Limited - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Advice on buying a used 2012 WRX Limited within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by rexxx0486 If you are in the NJ area I can get you a new Ltd for like ...

Quote Originally Posted by rexxx0486 View Post
    If you are in the NJ area I can get you a new Ltd for like 1200 more than what you are looking at spending on a used one! 14s are already in bound and order-able. I dont know why you would go used at that price unless you need a car like tomorrow, in which case you probably would have just bought it already.
    Clayton,

Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately I'm in San Francisco. Are there similar buying programs on the west coast?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rmara78 View Post
    Clayton,

Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately I'm in San Francisco. Are there similar buying programs on the west coast?
    Are you looking for a car broker?

Quote Originally Posted by rmara78 View Post
    Clayton,

He can ultimately arrange shipping as well...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    What are current CA DMV policies regarding the import of new vehicles though?
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    Well, it is CA, so it's probably something along the lines of...

- Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

^^That's fairly accurate. LOL

I bought my WRX from Cali with no issue. Check the CA DMV website about registration requirements/fees. I bought out of state and only paid for the car...no taxes. Car was shipped to me and then I paid taxes when I registered in my home state. Most states that have emission laws will exempt brand new cars from testing...you should be good there.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazilnut View Post
    I bought my WRX from Cali with no issue. Check the CA DMV website about registration requirements/fees. I bought out of state and only paid for the car...no taxes. Car was shipped to me and then I paid taxes when I registered in my home state. Most states that have emission laws will exempt brand new cars from testing...you should be good there.
    That is how both NJ and PA work as well.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    Amplified and calvinball

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    They will accept mso and temps from out of state no problem. I'd be doing a ton of CA deals if the shipping from nj was a little cheaper. It costs around grand to ship a wrx there from nj. As nutty as CA can be they are not too bad with out of state dealers. I have still managed to sell a couple to CA guys though as the dealers there are so greedy it can still be cheaper since my price is still under 26k with shipping. Honestly the only state I fear DMV wise is MA. They will not accept out of state temp plates at all, and make your insurance agent do your plates which is the opposite of what our banks require. I won't even try to sell there unless its a cash deal.
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.