Thinking of buying high milage wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Thinking of buying high milage wrx within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have always wanted a wrx but due to one thing or another it has never happened. A buddy of ...

Thinking of buying high milage wrx

I have always wanted a wrx but due to one thing or another it has never happened. A buddy of mine has an 02 with 200k miles on it that he is trying to sell for 3500, it is also possible that I could get it for couple hundred less. Would this be worth the investment or just a money pit that will be breaking down far too often. I'm not necessarily opposed to rebuilding the engine but what can I expect that to run me? My long desire to have one is pushing me towards the impulsive decision but really turned off by the high miles.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

200k?! Broad question without knowing vehicle history. Does he have main records? Any accidents? How much modding has been done? Properly tuned?
    **Stink-Eye Mob Member #96**

2013 Rex Hatch Rally Blue
    Crying over money spent on this car and my obsession with hi-fi/ audiophile goodies

"I would buy that car if I was the sort of person who looked at my sister and thought, mmmmmm." -Jeremy Clarkson, referencing the Ford Mustang

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    the car needs to be 100% stock. 100% up to date on maintenance.

these cars can make it well over 200K if taken care of properly ---> High Mileage Club

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.