04 WRX..$10k? is it worth it - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 04 WRX..k? is it worth it within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...checklist.html http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...d-wrx-sti.html...

I Support ClubWRX
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Oh an now njust got a message that im not approved lol

interesting
    first the agent from bank is having a kid and everything and ya whatever

time to move on looking around hard time finding a subaru any where around north dakota, specially being a wrx and such (i really want one lol)

Quote Originally Posted by odin2free View Post
    Oh an now njust got a message that im not approved lol

interesting
    first the agent from bank is having a kid and everything and ya whatever

time to move on looking around hard time finding a subaru any where around north dakota, specially being a wrx and such (i really want one lol)
    I know the feeling, but good for you for having some patience. It really is important to get a stock, well treated wrx when you are buying used. We see tons of people come on the forum who just jumped on the the first one they could afford and are all confused now that they are having tons of problems from abused and/or poorly modified cars.

Good luck!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

So already im returning asap

There is a guy in rapid city , SD that i have been chatting with and has rebuilt the engine on a legacy 2.5gt, which is a 1997 year....I LOVE THE YEAR. the body is really awesome i like the feeling that im in japan with a Japanese car,
    asking 3500, for it
    In total has 142,xxx on body and tranny(which I will be seeing or finding a shop that will do a newer tranny-will see im not going to be racing just gotta get the most out of it)

Im going to see if the seller is able to take some more pictures of the vehicle, Now i know you guys are like dude patience...ya i know im pretty patient, but this feels like a deal specially with it being a rebuild and done by a shop (big deal auto-rapid city,sd area)
    but its in pretty great condition interior and exterior...hail damage is typical but overall looks dang good

I am really in need of a new car as i do not want to rebuild this jeep with all the money that i could instead get a different car that will help me get out to places i really want to get t o(wyoming tetons washington back to arizona) but be able to drive in snow and ice easily and im a subaru fan hella all the way
    :
    Here is a link
    1997 subaru legacy GT

ya im going to be getting a friend to help me get down there to pick up
    (going to give the guy a deposit to hold the vehicle for me so i can get down but first getting more info on it )

Now this guys, is and feels right to me instead of shady dealers ill do what i usually do and shop with people and small markets and suport community instead..i just went shopping at a coop and picked up a huge amount of veggies and fruits (truck brings in organic stuff) pretty happy about it

I Support ClubWRX
    That is a pretty cool Subbie for sure. The only thing I'd want is receipts from the rebuild and the reason a rebuild was done.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12