tough dealers/price
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on tough dealers/price within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Looking to purchase a 2013/2014 wrx hatch in satin white pearl. Dealers in the area are saying almost 29k out ...

tough dealers/price

Looking to purchase a 2013/2014 wrx hatch in satin white pearl.
    Dealers in the area are saying almost 29k out the door for a base car with STI short throw,exhaust finishers,auto dimming mirrors,wheel locks
    They WONT really budge off of msrp of $27,321. Salesman claims maybe we can do $200 off..ive got cash in hand but dont want to pay this. I offered $25,000 and the salesman won't even take my offer to the sales manager...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    What trim?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

If you are trying to buy one right off the lot, you're not going to get a decent deal with the options you chose. Your best bet is to get onto truecar.com or go to a dealer and place a factory order to get everything you want at a more reasonable price. WRX's almost always go a few hundred above invoice because of the limited supply, especially this time of year.

Depending on where you live, 25K is a low offer for a base with every option you listed. I ordered a base hatch with no options for 25,400.00, which was the truecar price in my area.

Not that it makes that much of a difference in the final price.. Skip the exhaust finishers, sts, and wheel locks from the dealer. Buy them online and install yourself for a fraction of the price.

This is the cheapest trim level..and those were options already installed

I got virtually the same car a couple months ago minus short throw shifter and exhaust finishers for a little under 25 out the door. Hard battle though because they are not producing anymore of the current model, i was told by my dealer, so demand is up and supply down. Dealers can be tough now, it's going to sell.

^ what he said. If you don't buy it at that price, someone else will.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson850 View Post
    ..and those were options already installed
    :facepalm: my bad

I just purchased a 2014 Base WRX in Satin White with the performance exhaust package for MSRP, a bit more @ $28,000. No dealers would deal. I did get a decent amount for my trade in. Not great, but I did get what I wanted. Car will be arrived in 9/20.

I paid $25,515 for mine, no exhaust finishers but has the center arm rest upgrade.

It's largely dependent on your area IMO. I live in colorado so the demand far outweighs the supply. The dealerships prices here are almost no ****er stickers. I tried to get a deal on a 2010 STi with 65k miles marked at $34k a few months ago...the salesman wouldn't lower the price a dime. But I found a 2011 wrx for 23k forgotten about at a Lexus dealership...deals ARE out there but hard to find. Especially if u are only looking for new.

Build your own on the Subaru.com site. Put in 78757 which is for Austin, TX. Let us know what the difference is compared to where you live. You could always fly/bus it to wherever you find a cheaper price if it is worth it...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.