Best way to get a new wrx. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Best way to get a new wrx. within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; If you can get a 2013 and want one now, then get the 2013. Otherwise, just order a 2014. As ...

If you can get a 2013 and want one now, then get the 2013. Otherwise, just order a 2014. As of now, the 2014 will be the same as the 2013.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That salesman should be fired. If he's doing his job, he should be telling you that your best option is the car he just happens to have in stock and it accidentally got parked behind some others cars and there was a glitch in the computer and today is your lucky day for the perfect car, and get you rolling in a couple hours.

Is a free paper trade on my car and 800$ off the msrp a good deal?

Quote Originally Posted by DesertAngle View Post
    Is a free paper trade on my car and 800$ off the msrp a good deal?
    Not sure what you mean by "free paper trade", but $800 off MSRP might be a good deal. A "good deal" is in the eye of the beholder. Right now, with demand exceeding supply, you're not going to get a huge discount. If you don't pay what they're asking for, someone definitely will.

If you order one, you can generally get a dealer to come down to invoice (or slightly below invoice). But you'll wait for it...and wait you will.

Quote Originally Posted by JimboWRX View Post
    Not sure what you mean by "free paper trade", but $800 off MSRP might be a good deal. A "good deal" is in the eye of the beholder. Right now, with demand exceeding supply, you're not going to get a huge discount. If you don't pay what they're asking for, someone definitely will.

If you order one, you can generally get a dealer to come down to invoice (or slightly below invoice). But you'll wait for it...and wait you will.
    A paper trade is where I sell my car but I do it through the dealership so I get the price I want and don't pay that tax on how much I sold my car for towards the wrx.

How much did you pay for 2013 wrx?

Just wondering if I'm getting ripped off

Registered User heinskits Velvet's Avatar
    26,500.... options included short throw shifter, fog lights, and STI exhaust trim.....how much are they asking for yours

Quote Originally Posted by heinskits Velvet View Post
    26,500.... options included short throw shifter, fog lights, and STI exhaust trim.....how much are they asking for yours
    I live in Canada and for a bass hatch they want 33 400 msrp I feel like that's bad

I paid 28,400 before tax for a limited with nav and a couple add-ons included.

Google your exact title and the first hit is a thread from this forum with about 100 data points.

Keep in mind many of those responses are for preorders, where one should be getting rock bottom pricing on these cars.

Also its well known that everyone posting on the internet is a master negotiator. So the self reported results are going to be biased upward.

Bottom line- with the wrx anything at or below invoice is a fair price. There is a little more room in the sti. Look for at least 500 under invoice there.

I feel like I'm getting ripped off now lol, do you guys know how the warranty works if I got it in the states and brought it to Canada?

Registered User heinskits Velvet's Avatar
    I live in Florida where Subies don`t sell like they do up north so I was able to get a good price and 3 yrs/36,000 free oil changes. I wanted a hatch and the dealer only had a sedan on the lot, it was a SWP limited with all the bells and whistles, they offered it to me for the same price as the hatch I wanted, 26,500...msrp was 30,500 for the limited, I ended up waiting for a my hatch....

My dealership was offering me about 800$ the total price, which in the grand scheme of things seems like nothing.

How much you pay for your 2013 wrx in Canada?

Also how are us it to get the invoice price, iv been dealing with the owner at a dealership and he's been working with me
    To find the one I like.

25,400 base hatch with short throw shifter. i ended up leasing it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast