Please read and answer if possible. Buying a 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX

This is a discussion on Please read and answer if possible. Buying a 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello, I am in the market of purchasing a 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX. I am saving up too 10,000.00 to ...

Please read and answer if possible. Buying a 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX

Hello, I am in the market of purchasing a 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX. I am saving up too 10,000.00 to purchase next year or maybe sooner. Now, most of us know that the Subaru Impreza WRX is taking a change in 2014 and possibly in 2015. I lkke the 2013 style alot more. Will it still be possible to still order a 2013 body style in 2014? Or do I just by a used one? Any information will help me, Thanks for reading. Have a nice day.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    You will not be able to order a 2013 when 2014 ordering opens up. You would buy used or find one in stock at a dealer.

That being said no one here ( or anyone outside of Subaru's higher ups ) knows if 2014 will see the new body style.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    You will not be able to order a 2013 when 2014 ordering opens up. You would buy used or find one in stock at a dealer.

That being said no one here ( or anyone outside of Subaru's higher ups ) knows if 2014 will see the new body style.

Okay, thank you. We all will just have to wait and see what Subaru comes out with.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post

There is no body change from 13 to 14 I've spoken with a trusted dealer since I also had this same concerns

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by ker2 View Post
    There is no body change from 13 to 14 I've spoken with a trusted dealer since I also had this same concerns

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Really thats cool to know. So it will be the same but with slight improvements?

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch'D Factory View Post
    Really thats cool to know. So it will be the same but with slight improvements?
    There has been no official press release from Subaru, so take anything said by anyone who is not corporate Subaru with a grain of salt.

That said, we went through all of this last year too. When it turned out that the '13 models were not the feverishly expected update, they ended up being exactly the same as the '12s.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    There has been no official press release from Subaru, so take anything said by anyone who is not corporate Subaru with a grain of salt.

That said, we went through all of this last year too. When it turned out that the '13 models were not the feverishly expected update, they ended up being exactly the same as the '12s.
    True, I remember that! I heard the 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX is suppose to go on sale December 2013/January 2014. I know it could possibly change at anytime, as well with the actual car. Time to play the waiting game.