buying a new WRX/STI - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on buying a new WRX/STI within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; well im in sales at my work, i know what the later of the two is trying to say, hes ...

well im in sales at my work, i know what the later of the two is trying to say, hes trying to get people in there looking at it to sell it.

i think the first one may be stock and thats what im looking for, but like i said extremely lightly modified im ok with, like the blue one

thats my logic
    Dont buy cheap ebay knockoffs, thats disgraceful to the Subaru you drive, its not a rice rocket, and you're nota Ricer and it has the possibility to be broken more easily. - Roger

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Those wheels aren't really a reason to be buying a car...I think they're quite ugly...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Those wheels aren't really a reason to be buying a car...I think they're quite ugly...
    Did I read it wrong? Is that why I'm confused? I thought Roger was saying that the wheels were what made him think the car didn't have power mods, which didn't compute for me.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

in my mind i was thinking someone that would put luxury looking rims on a WRX wouldnt be putting power mods on a car, i was just saying im gonna check it out to see if it had any on it

and for the records i think the rims are hideous as well but thats an easy change...
    Dont buy cheap ebay knockoffs, thats disgraceful to the Subaru you drive, its not a rice rocket, and you're nota Ricer and it has the possibility to be broken more easily. - Roger

Quote Originally Posted by RogerSteadman View Post
    in my mind i was thinking someone that would put luxury looking rims on a WRX wouldnt be putting power mods on a car, i was just saying im gonna check it out to see if it had any on it
    I'd hardly say they are luxury looking wheels...

Sorry buddy, but that is the most illogical thinking I've heard. Have you seen all the ****ty "luxury" wheels that stancetards do? They do tons of engine mods included simply for the bling factor.

These are luxury looking wheels too...but I don't think the rest of the car has been modded, do you?

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

thats true, just from looking at the picture it didnt look modded, but like i said im going to call him and ask and see, but youre right mikie, thats not the way i should be thinking

You are right though...at least doing your homework on it, which is good. Get all the info you can. Cause it really is just wheels and tires that can be replaced.

06 subura impreza wrx
    i talked to this guy today
    car is bone stock and has 60k miles on it

Quote Originally Posted by RogerSteadman View Post
    06 subura impreza wrx
    i talked to this guy today
    car is bone stock and has 60k miles on it
    Werd. Check to make sure the stock turbo heatshield is there and appears unmolested.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12