2013 WRX Base OTD price good??
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX Base OTD price good?? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hello all. wanted to stop in and say hello and get some opinions. Im going to be picking up a ...

Question 2013 WRX Base OTD price good??

Hello all. wanted to stop in and say hello and get some opinions.

Im going to be picking up a 2013 WRX sedan base in the white and have been shopping around for some time. After a month of emails and phone calls I have gotten a local dealer to offer me $26000 OTD thats everything including TAX tag title and fees and it has the STI shifter kit and underdash lights installed. I forgot to ask what the invoice on the car was tho, so Im wondering if this sounds like a good price to wrap up this deal with?? I do know they started out at like $27,801 or something as a MSRP price and then went to around $28202 OTD price so I did manage to knock off over $2000. LMK if you think I should hit them some more.. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That's an excellent price.

That isn't too bad, the local dealer here charges about 28k out the door. So, 26k with the shifter doesn't sound bad. Any other dealer in the area? Maybe give then a call with what you have and see what they will do for you.
    '11 WRX DGM

Not sure what your local fees/taxes and what not are...but I thought Base MSRP is $25,795 according to Edmunds...with Invoice around $24,400.

Guess it's not too bad of a price OTD.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.