Did I pay to much?!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Did I pay to much?! within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Just put my order in today on 2013 WRX SWP limited with NAV And STP exhaust Auto dim rear view ...

Did I pay to much?!

Just put my order in today on 2013 WRX SWP limited with NAV And STP exhaust Auto dim rear view and STP short throw shifter out the door $30,100 good price ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

Did I pay to much?!

Including taxes?

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

What's done is done. Enjoy your car.

edit: sounded mean possibly. What i mean is I assume you've paid and its a done deal so it's only too much if you think it is or can't afford it.

that looks like before taxes / fees.

I Support ClubWRX
    Sounds about right considering all the factory add ons.

Yes tax tags everything for $30,100. I have a 2011 wrx owe 21,900 now and they are giving me 22,000 for it time of trade maybe a bit more or a bit less at time of pick up.
    Last edited by Mattwize; 02-08-2013 at 04:13 AM.

Yes, that's a killer deal. Trade seems a little low, but of course that depends on milage, packages, etc. Doesn't matter what's done is done. Just curious, why a new 2013 if you already have a 2011? Why not wait until a redesign is released in a year or two?

Well I thought it was a good deal tand I took my curent wrx out for 6 years loan wise. And payment is 450 a month . Insted of refinancing and losing more money I thought it would be better to trade it in get a new car new warranty put 5 g down take it out for 5 years get smaller monthly payment and a new color white btw and get all the extras I wanted to begin with but did not have the cash the first time . I love this car I don't mined having two of the same car. Plus in 2 or 3 years because I got a good deal I can still get the new model. �� hell maybe I won't like it at first took till 2011 before I like this model .

Current wrx is WR BLUE 4 door premium payed 28,900 new in 2011 (too much I think) 34,000 miles

new one is 2013 white 4 door limited nav ,short throw ,hid head lights, leather, stp exhaust , auto dim all things I did not have before . For 30,100 tax tags worth it to me what u think ?

Sounds like you did pretty darn good. I wouldn't worry about it. Those first 1000 miles are going to stink tho after coming from an already broken in wrx. And I like the white, it was my close second. I sometimes think i should have gotten it in white. Let the waiting begin!

They told me late may early June be waiting a while

Well I got the call form fair way Subaru today. Order my WRX February the 7th 2013 and they said I should have it by late MAY early JUNE let the wait begin . Hope it's not June because that would be 5 months lol

I know I'm a little late to chime in but I'd still like to offer up my two cents.

Did they by chance give you an invoice amount? Even though this is an ordered car it should have a "built as" invoice price. A very good deal on a WRX would be $1,000 under their invoice amount. These cars have massive "holdback" (difference between dealer invoice and cost). Generally a dealer won't special order a car for below invoice but I would push heavilly for it. As for determining fair trade value, use NADA. No dealer uses blue book. Be sure to take in to account what your car sells for locally on craigslist and such.

Sorry for the long and late post, hopefully it helps. Btw, I'm a car salesman so anyone here should feel free to ask away if you have any questions about buying a car and not getting taken advantage of.

I ordered mine and got the car $500 below invoice and didnt even have to hassle with it... The salesman just did it haha

Quote Originally Posted by CZDeaver View Post
    I ordered mine and got the car $500 below invoice and didnt even have to hassle with it... The salesman just did it haha
    Haha wow.... That's a rare occurrence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast