2 WRX 5doors at Gateway Subaru
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2 WRX 5doors at Gateway Subaru within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I see a lot of people lately driving crazy distances to get cars. I just saw that Gateway Subaru in ...

2 WRX 5doors at Gateway Subaru

I see a lot of people lately driving crazy distances to get cars.

I just saw that Gateway Subaru in Salisbury, MD has a:

2013 Ice Silver WRX- List at $29,452
    Off Black Center Armrest Extension.
    STI Short Throw Shifter 5MT.
    Black Cargo Tray.
    Security System Shock Sensor.
    Blue Interior Illumination Kit.
    Ice Silver Metallic Fog Light Kit.
    Auto-Dimming Mirror/Compass.
    SPT Performance Exhaust.
    XM Satellite Radio Kit.
    Standard Model

2013 Crystal Black WRX- List at $26,565
    Unsure of options package

I bought my WRX from Gateway and had an excellent experience. Just a heads up.
    Jason
    2013 WRX Plasma Blue 5dr-- TurboXS Catback, Forcewerks Front Lip, STI STS, 20% tint, 18x9.5 +34 Miro 398 with a 255 tire.
    1987 Ford Mustang 5.0-- Stock S/D 5.0, 150 nitrous, full drag suspension, 2900lbs with me in the car.... hanging tires since 2005. 11.97 @ 115mph with a 1.54 60ft

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I guess it is probably a regional thing with Subarus being so popular in snowy areas, but I don't have a hard time finding a number of them for sale at dealerships around where I live in the AL/FL area. I purchased my WRX from a dealership in Pensacola, FL and they had about 10 of them on the lot to choose from. However, it can still be hard finding just the perfect combination of color/features, so when I saw a black hatch with several factory options that I wanted already installed I went to the dealership ASAP to pick it up! I would go crazy if I had to order one and wait 4+ months for it to arrive.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.