2 WRX 5doors at Gateway Subaru

This is a discussion on 2 WRX 5doors at Gateway Subaru within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I see a lot of people lately driving crazy distances to get cars. I just saw that Gateway Subaru in ...

2 WRX 5doors at Gateway Subaru

I see a lot of people lately driving crazy distances to get cars.

I just saw that Gateway Subaru in Salisbury, MD has a:

2013 Ice Silver WRX- List at $29,452
    Off Black Center Armrest Extension.
    STI Short Throw Shifter 5MT.
    Black Cargo Tray.
    Security System Shock Sensor.
    Blue Interior Illumination Kit.
    Ice Silver Metallic Fog Light Kit.
    Auto-Dimming Mirror/Compass.
    SPT Performance Exhaust.
    XM Satellite Radio Kit.
    Standard Model

2013 Crystal Black WRX- List at $26,565
    Unsure of options package

I bought my WRX from Gateway and had an excellent experience. Just a heads up.
    Jason
    2013 WRX Plasma Blue 5dr-- TurboXS Catback, Forcewerks Front Lip, STI STS, 20% tint, 18x9.5 +34 Miro 398 with a 255 tire.
    1987 Ford Mustang 5.0-- Stock S/D 5.0, 150 nitrous, full drag suspension, 2900lbs with me in the car.... hanging tires since 2005. 11.97 @ 115mph with a 1.54 60ft

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I guess it is probably a regional thing with Subarus being so popular in snowy areas, but I don't have a hard time finding a number of them for sale at dealerships around where I live in the AL/FL area. I purchased my WRX from a dealership in Pensacola, FL and they had about 10 of them on the lot to choose from. However, it can still be hard finding just the perfect combination of color/features, so when I saw a black hatch with several factory options that I wanted already installed I went to the dealership ASAP to pick it up! I would go crazy if I had to order one and wait 4+ months for it to arrive.