08 WRX Hatch - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 08 WRX Hatch within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; ,500 with accessories? If there aren't any accessories you should be able to do less than k....

I Support ClubWRX
    $25,500 with accessories? If there aren't any accessories you should be able to do less than $25k.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hoping the payments will be clost to what hte 08 woulda been with the added on warranty

No accessories. MSRP is 26.6 he said he wont go any lower than 25.5 becasue of how fast these cars move around here.

I Support ClubWRX
    Well that is BS because you should get the car for around $24800 if it does not have any accessories.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

If i try for a lower price they will just call the next guy willing to pay 25.5 and sell it to them.

25.5 k is about right for a base model. I think that most people who say they get them for under 25 are full of crap..... Just my opinion.

I Support ClubWRX
    Well then I guess I am full of crap for getting my base WRX with center arm extension for $24895.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Im not saying that. Im just saying the dealers around here know they can charge more and they can easily find someone to pay the price. Ill take the extra 1k if i can get the right monthly payment

08 WRX Hatch

Where are u from? If u are anywhere near jersey, get it from Clayton at Ramsey Subaru! He'll get u an awesome deal that u can't refuse. You wont 2nd think anything.

08 WRX Hatch

Btw he is a member here too!

Rexxx0486 I believe is his user name.

OH im from North Dakota. I was told to go to the dealer im going to because he has the bestd eals in the area

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddler View Post
    Im not saying that. Im just saying the dealers around here know they can charge more and they can easily find someone to pay the price. Ill take the extra 1k if i can get the right monthly payment
    Rule #1 of buying a car- Never ever negotiate the monthly payment. Negotiate the MSRP ,& trade in value if you have a trade in.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

well i fail.

Well I'm approved and its in my budget. Picking it up this weekend. YAY!! thanks yall downers for making me 2nd guess my 08 used buy. Love you all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12