New 2013 Plasma blue sedan

This is a discussion on New 2013 Plasma blue sedan within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; If anyone is looking... there's a plasma blue sedan in Hagerstown MD at Sharrett Subaru. Its been sitting almost a ...

New 2013 Plasma blue sedan

If anyone is looking... there's a plasma blue sedan in Hagerstown MD at Sharrett Subaru. Its been sitting almost a month unsold. Figured I'd throw a heads up for those placing orders and waiting that crazy wait period.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rurso01 View Post
    If anyone is looking... there's a plasma blue sedan in Hagerstown MD at Sharrett Subaru. Its been sitting almost a month unsold. Figured I'd throw a heads up for those placing orders and waiting that crazy wait period.
    I asked my dealer when I got my car what was the hardest color to sell, he said plasma blue. In fact he said he hates when Subaru sends him one in this color because they typically have to discount it and take all kinds of money off just to move it. Sad because I really like the color but my wife said absolutely not as it looked too purple too her.

I've actually never seen this color on a WRX anywhere but sitting on the lot at the dealer, looks relly good on the STi sedan with wing IMO.
    Current vehicles:

2013 WRX Sedan, Base, SWP, Wingless
    2011 Outback, Premium, 2.5i, CVT , SWP
    2011 Ford F-150, SuperCab, XLT, 5.0L, V8

Quote Originally Posted by Pool Runner View Post
    I asked my dealer when I got my car what was the hardest color to sell, he said plasma blue. In fact he said he hates when Subaru sends him one in this color because they typically have to discount it and take all kinds of money off just to move it. Sad because I really like the color but my wife said absolutely not as it looked too purple too her.

I've actually never seen this color on a WRX anywhere but sitting on the lot at the dealer, looks relly good on the STi sedan with wing IMO.
    Gotcha. Yeah I've been called about plasma blue vehicles as well and have turned them down. I know there's quite the following of plasma blue fans so I figured I'd throw it out there.

A side note, pool runner were you on wrxmodders.com when that was up and running? Your username see.s familiar

Quote Originally Posted by rurso01 View Post
    Gotcha. Yeah I've been called about plasma blue vehicles as well and have turned them down. I know there's quite the following of plasma blue fans so I figured I'd throw it out there.

A side note, pool runner were you on wrxmodders.com when that was up and running? Your username see.s familiar
    No, never been on any other WRX site as I just got my car about three months ago.
    Current vehicles:

2013 WRX Sedan, Base, SWP, Wingless
    2011 Outback, Premium, 2.5i, CVT , SWP
    2011 Ford F-150, SuperCab, XLT, 5.0L, V8

I Support ClubWRX
    I would have taken a PBP one if it had been available when I was shopping. I did not have time to wait for an order to come in when I got mine, I had to take what was on the local lots.....just so happened there was a Spark Silver Metalic hatch at a local dealer when I was shopping....and they were having a time moving it as it was in there for more than a month.

I wanted DGM, or SSM, or PBP
    Stink-Eye Mob #39
    N.E.R.D. Operative #8

I actually would have liked it more if it were even more purpleish.
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

As the sig says, I've got one in plasma blue and I love it. While it's not a pearlescent paint job in the normal sense of the word, it does tend to look different colors in different lights. Sometimes blackish, sometimes bluish, but generally a deep purple.
    - Dave

2012 pbp WRX premium

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by djk5077 View Post
    deep purple.
    smooooooke on tha waaataaaa

fire in the sky
    Stink-Eye Mob #39
    N.E.R.D. Operative #8

Quote Originally Posted by DemonWRX View Post
    smooooooke on tha waaataaaa

fire in the sky
    haha nice! didn't even think of that as I was writing.

Seriously though, when people who haven't seen the car ask what color it is, I tell them it's a dark purple. Easiest way to describe it and I've got no problem saying I drive a purple car.
    - Dave

2012 pbp WRX premium

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah, I jave no problem with driving taht color purple either
    Stink-Eye Mob #39
    N.E.R.D. Operative #8