Hello everyone! This is my first post on this site, and my first day here. To keep things as short as possible I am looking into getting a WRX and would love if you would all answer a few questions for me. I would love it if everyone who reads this would just answer these questions for me. explain as little or much as you wish, i'm interested in as much input as possible. Thanks!
1) What is your favorite thing about your WRX?
2) What is your least favorite? or What is the biggest drawback to driving a WRX?
3) Have you ever been stuck in your WRX? What were the conditions (mud, snow, ice, ground clearance)?
4) Would you buy new or used?
5) How is the ergonimics of the vehicle? Is it intuitive? frustrating? comfortable?
6) Would/do you drive your WRX long distances?
7) Other comments/advice?
P.S. now that i have written them out i'm thinking this sounds like some weird consumer-reports-marketing-department questionarre, but i promise its just a weird science guy figuring out which car to get. Haha.