This is a discussion on I'm looking into getting a WRX, and looking for your advice within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by rockstar4l You felt like the mazda 3 was faster then your wrx? I thought the fully loaded ...
First Mods: What to do and what not to do
Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
"Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"
2013 WRX Sedan, Base, SWP, Wingless
2011 Outback, Premium, 2.5i, CVT , SWP
2011 Ford F-150, SuperCab, XLT, 5.0L, V8
For such a wonderful car, we sure seem to get a lot of MS3 converts here.
By most reports, it's a fun little ride with a better interior than the WRX brings to the table.
Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon
-Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
2) Stock stereo pretty much sucks. Biggest drawback is the bump in my insurance
4) Bought new. Shopped around took my time and picked one up at a great price.
5) Its pretty comfy. Seats are ok.
6) Yeah it's gets a a few more mpg than my Toyota on the highway.
7) Shop around and keep your options open. Before I picked up the subie I was in the market for a car that had a manual transmission had decent mpg and primarily just something fun to drive. I looked at Audi A3's, TSX's, GTI's, and even the Civic Si. Nothing really encompassed the wow factor for me. But after driving a buddies pro-tuned hawkeye that was a whoa moment. So it was an easy decision to go the subie route after test driving the options out there. Good luck on your decision whichever route you go I'm sure you'll be happy if you do decide on a wrx.
2013 WRX Hatch