ClubWRX and Clayton From Ramsey Subaru...Thank You on my Purchase of a 2013 WRX!!!

This is a discussion on ClubWRX and Clayton From Ramsey Subaru...Thank You on my Purchase of a 2013 WRX!!! within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; THANK YOU BOTH! Took delivery on my new 2013 WRX Premium: World Rally Blue with Option Package 14 (GPS NAV ...

ClubWRX and Clayton From Ramsey Subaru...Thank You on my Purchase of a 2013 WRX!!!

THANK YOU BOTH!

Took delivery on my new 2013 WRX Premium: World Rally Blue with Option Package 14 (GPS NAV with LCD Touchscreen, XM SAT Radio, XM NAV Traffic, HD Radio), All Weather Floor Mats, Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass, and WR Blue Side Moldings.

I got the ClubWRX discount price, a great buying experience, and fantastic Customer Service!

Contact Clayton if you are looking for a 2013 WRX purchase.

-MACE-

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

how long was it between ordering and taking delivery for your WRX? Can't wait to put my own order in very soon. Congrats on your new car!

Thanks!!!

This actually wasn't a order. A few weeks ago, I went to Clayton looking for a hatchback in Red (found out it was a discontinued color for 2013), saw a WR Blue Premium Sedan, said that is the color and model I wanted, let me sell my current vehicle, and I'll come in and order a new WRX...well, I got a call from Clayton Friday 10/26 that the WRX I was looking for, just came in and was not spoken for...came right down, had them appraise my current vehicle, and wrote up the order. Was suppose to take delivery Monday 10/29/12

Due to Sandy, couldn't pick it up till last Friday 11/2...it all came down to luck and timing...some bad (had to wait 5 days for delivery due to the storm), but mostly good (not having place a order and finding a incoming WRX not spoken for)!
    Last edited by pmacey; 11-05-2012 at 04:50 PM.

Congrats bro, u know if Ramsey have any wrx in the lot? I been waiting for mine since 8/23 from another dealer. No update yet
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jsantos1082
    Congrats bro, u know if Ramsey have any wrx in the lot? I been waiting for mine since 8/23 from another dealer. No update yet
    Reach out to Clayton. He's a good guy:
    View Profile: rexxx0486 - ClubWRX Forum - Subaru Impreza WRX and STi Community and Forums
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC