2013 WRX ordering... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX ordering... within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Its the Sharrett in hagerstown. They sell Mazda Subaru and vw...

Its the Sharrett in hagerstown. They sell Mazda Subaru and vw

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rurso01 View Post
    I just put down a deposit to secure the pearl white hatchback and if arrived today. Drove by to see it and its SWEET! signing papers Monday ahhhhh
    Congrats and awesome man, you're going to love it. Post pics here when you get it.
    Current vehicles:

2013 WRX Sedan, Base, SWP, Wingless
    2011 Outback, Premium, 2.5i, CVT , SWP
    2011 Ford F-150, SuperCab, XLT, 5.0L, V8

Its the Sharrett in hagerstown. They sell Mazda Subaru and vw
    Dealer I got my WRX from also sells Mazda too. It was tuff because I really liked the Mazdaspeed3 more in terms of the way it drove. Not going to lie that 2.3 DISI turbo or whatever it's called is fast, in fact feels faster than the WRX. The shifting is silky smooth, tight and precise unlike the clunky unit in our cars. The handling is even tighter and more crisp for lack of better terms.

Not to mention a lot cheaper for a lot more tech and gizmos like HID lamps, LED tails, Bose sound, Nav, etc... All for $21,500 from the $26,900 MSRP. I couldn't push the button though because the ugly red 1980's interior theme made me want to throw up, I was worried about poor reliability and poor resale value. And lastly I placed a higher value on AWD over all the gimmicky gadgetry in the Mazdaspeed. Not going to lie the car was fun as all get out though.
    Current vehicles:

2013 WRX ordering...

I had a 11 wrx sedan, had it for about 9months and then got a limited hatch, and now picking up a 13 sti hatch tomorrow. I'm glad I went the hatch route. Looks better IMO and I like the cargo space.

Quote Originally Posted by starkall View Post
    I had a 11 wrx sedan, had it for about 9months and then got a limited hatch, and now picking up a 13 sti hatch tomorrow. I'm glad I went the hatch route. Looks better IMO and I like the cargo space.
    Wow, three WRX's?? I don't even want to know how much money you lost. Why not just build a WRX to be better/ faster than the STI? seems like a much easier/ cheaper way to get there.
    Current vehicles:

Thanks a lot pool runner. I'm really excited to have a hatchback. Its not that I didn't want it, its that I was just not sure. I didn't like the tail end of the sedan it seems very dull IMO. I will definitely post pictures when I get it

Thanks a lot pool runner. I'm really excited to have a hatchback. Its not that I didn't want it, its that I was just not sure. I didn't like the tail end of the sedan it seems very dull IMO. I will definitely post pictures when I get it
    He he, that's why I actually like the sedan body. Aside from the scoop its semi sleeper like to unsuspecting motorists, especially with the spoiler delete.
    Current vehicles:

I hear you on that. I just love the 04-05 and 06-09 wrx rears so I'm partial to those. So tell me this... stock exhaust or spot exhaust? I love the pop sounds when the car lowers in rpm after a rev but the stock exhaust sounds pretty good too. I'm not doing it for performance. I'm just looking to keep my warranty and have a nice boxer rumble going on. Thoughts??

2013 WRX ordering...

So the nav isn't optional from the factory but I don't see why the dealer can't put one in. It is the same head unit for all of them.

Yeah very strange. The dealer just called and said there was a fuel sensor issue with the car and they are having it fixed. They told me they would compensate me for the issue. Let's hope its a great compensation

I Support ClubWRX
    The wiring harness is different. You can buy an aftermarket adapter to install the Nav yourself. But I do not think the dealer would have any knowledge about this.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

2013 WRX ordering...

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    The wiring harness is different. You can buy an aftermarket adapter to install the Nav yourself. But I do not think the dealer would have any knowledge about this.
    Noted.

As far as the fuel sensor issue what is it? And on a brand new car? Hmmm

Its a recall type thing apparently... the odometer reads like 10 miles. It came in off the truck yesterday.

I Support ClubWRX
    Its a recall type thing apparently... the odometer reads like 10 miles. It came in off the truck yesterday.
    Recall? Never heard of any recall. Subaru Recalls: a list of recalls on various model- Outback, Impreza, Legacy, WRX, STI, Forester, Tribeca
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Weird, I too got my car right off the truck as well. Had 2 miles exactly on it when I first saw it. The funny thing is when I got it home it had 29 miles on it. I plugged my OBD II scanner into the car like I do with every new car I get just to make sure everything going on with the motor and emissions etc are working properly. Anyway the part that shows miles since last ECM reset was like 37 when the cars odometer read 29. Hope that's not the same issue with my car. As an example if I plug the scanner into my Outback or Ford truck the miles since reset are inline with the miles on the odometer.
    Current vehicles:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast