2002 WRX bugeye
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2002 WRX bugeye within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I was looking at a local auto auction and found a 2002 Bugeye that looks like it is in great ...

2002 WRX bugeye

I was looking at a local auto auction and found a 2002 Bugeye that looks like it is in great shape. Im not sure on the milage or if it has a title,keys, or even runs for that matter. I was just seeing what you guys would think this is worth if it was in fact running and had less then 150,000 miles on it. I drive a 2012 but my younger brother needs to get a car soon. I was thinking maybe $2,500 max bid let me know what you guys think. I also know the bug eyes are pretty rare and this one looks good! Ill try and get some more info on it before the auction.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0076.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	108605
    Last edited by JoeyC; 10-01-2012 at 09:50 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

2002 WRX bugeye

For that amount you could part out the car, albeit at the cost of time, effort, and frustration.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    For that amount you could part out the car, albeit at the cost of time, effort, and frustration.
    So you think my maximum should be a little bit lower then that? It looks like its been sitting there for almost 6 months so hopefully they have a title, a key, and it runs. Id love to have a little project car to mess around with and teach my brother how to drive on it... kids been driving my 2012 lol

I Support ClubWRX

2002 WRX bugeye

Prices of intact running cars will vary regionally. Have a look.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

poor bugeye sitting at an auction with buicks and honderps

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    poor bugeye sitting at an auction with buicks and honderps
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

I Support ClubWRX
    Hmm there's usually a reason cars end up at the wholesale auction... Send me the VIN number and we'll see why its been there for 6 months. I'll tell you this much, if it runs I highly doubt you're going to win it with a $2500 bid.
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

2002 WRX bugeye

No vin number or anything till I'm there... I'll try and run it while waiting...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.