2013 WRX Premium 4 Door Blue Pearl - First Buying Experience - Horrible! TBC!

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX Premium 4 Door Blue Pearl - First Buying Experience - Horrible! TBC! within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Long Time Subaru Owner and Fan - First time ClubWRX Forum Member! Hey...my name is MACE...have owned 6 Subaru's including ...

2013 WRX Premium 4 Door Blue Pearl - First Buying Experience - Horrible! TBC!

Long Time Subaru Owner and Fan - First time ClubWRX Forum Member!

Hey...my name is MACE...have owned 6 Subaru's including a WRX and STI...I swear by Subies and not at them!

Went shopping last Saturday in Westchester County NY for a 2013 WRX Premium 4 Door Blue Pearl, just wanting the Auto Dimming Mirror and Compass as a option.

Bummer...what a bad experience from my local "stealer" where this would have been the 3rd Subaru I would have bought from them

Friday Evening, the Sales Rep stated the car I wanted was in inventory and getting ready for PDI.

I show up Saturday morning and he said the car was sold...I should have walked out then...but wait, lets see what they can offer me, being a loyal customer of their dealership, wanting to purchase Subie #3 from them.

Well I have to order, no locates in the area, they would place my order as part of their allocation this Wednesday, should have it in 6 weeks (hmm, that sounds a little bit aggressive for a delivery time frame)

I know its the end of the month and the end of the quarter and they wanted to make their numbers, I hoped they would work on pricing...WRONG!

They wanted $500 over MSRP, plus a additional $50 over MSRP for the mirror/compass, plus where charging me $402 for a deck spoiler that was suppose to be part of the Premium package, and a additional $40 on the destination charge

What a wasted two hours...I know these cars are hot and in limited supply...but I ain't gonna bite yet on their offer...to be continued!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Go to Ramsey Subaru in NJ and ask for Clayton. Not too far from you. He has hooked many of us up, including myself, with awesom offers...

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html

I Support ClubWRX
    I can take a wild guess which dealer you are talking about. Get in touch with Clayton. He isn't that far away. & I have bought a car from him myself ,so I can vouch for the excellent service & pricing.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

You guys are GOOD!

Clayton has PM'd me..many DAMN Subie Thanks!