02 wrx with 68,000 for $7800? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 02 wrx with 68,000 for 00? within the Car Purchasing Forum forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; From easy driving. The original set lasted 45K, the next set 35K, the next 40K, and I'm on the third ...

I Support ClubWRX

02 wrx with 68,000 for $7800?

From easy driving. The original set lasted 45K, the next set 35K, the next 40K, and I'm on the third replacement. Rotation and inflation make a huge difference.

Each time I've replaced a completely shot set of four with a new set of four.

I did get my money's worth, but I really like money and would prefer to keep it.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

run
    ++ + ++P3LLA++ + ++

06 STi ( Stage II ) BOOSTED
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE # 808

See what the shop says about the car. I've heard good things about Yimi as well.

But if something isn't right to you, walk away and find something else. The mods on it seem mild enough, and if tuned correctly, makes for a very nice car. 300hp is attainable with a VF34.

But if you are willing to shell out for all the maintenance, then go for it. You're looking to turn a $7800 car into a $9500 car by the time you're done.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I'd say let this one go for now and find something more along the lines of completely stock. She sounds like she has had a hard life. Just bounce out from this one, a removed cat is not something I would want to deal with myself.

If this is something that you think that you are serious about getting into, bring it to a reputable shop and make sure that all the issues you see are the only concerns you will have to have.

I removed my cats very early on, and I can tell you that my 2005 was superbly solid. The biggest thing is, do your homework and don't be afraid to shell out a little money up front to have the car gone through.
    2005 WRB WRX Stage 2
    Blobeye Syndicate #76
    A Must Read http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine...do-not-do.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12